All-New Rotor INpower hides power meter tech inside crank spindle
Mavic Honors 20 years of Crossmax with Pro LTD WTS, Clothes, and Gear
Don’t compromise, ride Crossmax. That’s the slogan Mavic has been using for nearly 20 years since the very…
SOC15: SRAM 1x drivetrains head to the road with new Force & Rival single chainring groups
SRAM’s taken their 1x drivetrains to the road with new Force 1 and Rival 1 groups. Essentially an…
First Look: Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland Bike
Last year, in the true spirit of one-off show bikes, Rocky Mountain created a stunning hand built concept they…
Exclusive! Chris Currie’s all-new full suspension design is unlike anything you’ve ever seen
The Rotor INPower is a clever new take on the crank-based power meter that puts all of the…
Hayes Factory Tour Part 1: HB Performance Systems’ Mequon Wisconsin Headquarters
Editor’s Note: Chris Currie has been in the industry for years, many of which he’s spent quietly designing,…
In a state that consists largely of farmlands and agriculture, Milwaukee remains a stronghold of US-based manufacturing stalwarts. Unlike…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Apple Pie
- Beautiful footage of this years’ Yak Attack above. Find out more about the “Worlds highest mountain bike race” here. High altitude training anyone?
- Today Save $5 off the Sufferfest training video bundle: The Wretched and There Is No Try, featuring officially licensed video footage of Le Tour.
- Culprit Bicycles are offering 10% off all carbon road bikes this week.
- Scott Sports has a new website for your enjoyment as well as a special feature with daily updates from the 2014 Tour de France: Moments of Le Tour.
- Join George Hincapie on July 9th as he celebrates his favorite stage of the Tour de France with a bike ride and viewing party at his Hotel Domestique in Travelers Rest, SC.
- Cam Zink is hosting two mountain bike clinics at Mammoth Mountain Bike Park on July 26th, with a free ride with Cam day on the 27th.
- GirlBikeLove’s Sarai Snyder is raising money for Women Race Bikes: a new media site dedicated to reporting women’s professional cycling.
- Trek Bicycle will be matching all donations dollar-for-dollar to World Bicycle Relief for the month of July.
- Amtrak is making it easier to transport your bicycle along it’s long distance routes.
- The Catskills Outdoor Guide is now available electronically or in print with a short guide to riding around the Catskills by John Ferguson, John S., and Anton of the blog Riding the Catskills.
- Snapguide has announced the winners of their Bike Hack contest.
- Happy 4th of July to our readers in the USA!