Peacock Groove’s Erik Noren is The Cycling Industry’s Misunderstood Artist
Ibis Mojo HD Completely Revamped – Longer, Lower, Slacker and So Much More Enduro!
The all-new, third generation Ibis Mojo HD3 takes the enduro scene to heart with a totally new frame…
Factory Tour: Inside the SR Suntour Headquarters in Taiwan
Admittedly, most cyclists’ thoughts probably turn to inexpensive forks when you mention SR Suntour, and that’s a shame….
Just In: Zipp 202 Firecrest Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset
According to Zipp, it was the need for better braking in cyclocross that inspired the creation of their…
Hands On: American Classic Argent Tubeless Road/CX Disc Brake Wheels
Erik Noren is a creative genius. Spend 15 minutes with him, and you will see and hear the…
Spotted! Prototype TRP Hylex 11 Speed Di2 Compatible Shifters and Hydraulic Brakes
Ask most serious cross racers what equipment they’re running and disc brakes are becoming much more prevalent. But…
In early 2012 when disc brakes were really coming on strong for road and cross, TRP was working…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Apple Pie
- Beautiful footage of this years’ Yak Attack above. Find out more about the “Worlds highest mountain bike race” here. High altitude training anyone?
- Today Save $5 off the Sufferfest training video bundle: The Wretched and There Is No Try, featuring officially licensed video footage of Le Tour.
- Culprit Bicycles are offering 10% off all carbon road bikes this week.
- Scott Sports has a new website for your enjoyment as well as a special feature with daily updates from the 2014 Tour de France: Moments of Le Tour.
- Join George Hincapie on July 9th as he celebrates his favorite stage of the Tour de France with a bike ride and viewing party at his Hotel Domestique in Travelers Rest, SC.
- Cam Zink is hosting two mountain bike clinics at Mammoth Mountain Bike Park on July 26th, with a free ride with Cam day on the 27th.
- GirlBikeLove’s Sarai Snyder is raising money for Women Race Bikes: a new media site dedicated to reporting women’s professional cycling.
- Trek Bicycle will be matching all donations dollar-for-dollar to World Bicycle Relief for the month of July.
- Amtrak is making it easier to transport your bicycle along it’s long distance routes.
- The Catskills Outdoor Guide is now available electronically or in print with a short guide to riding around the Catskills by John Ferguson, John S., and Anton of the blog Riding the Catskills.
- Snapguide has announced the winners of their Bike Hack contest.
- Happy 4th of July to our readers in the USA!