MotoRumor: The Flying Merkel – When Bicycles and Motorcycles Were One and the Same
One Ride Review: The 2015 GT Sensor X
In recent years, #TheNewGT has surprised us by launching a string of amazing new bikes. One of our personal…
Ibis Launches New 29er Tranny Hardtail – Exclusive Photos & Actual Weights
As with any industry, there are several different approaches to selling a product. Some companies ooze cool, others…
Specialized S-Works Tarmac Gets the McLaren Treatment, Includes Helmet, Shoes, and Stand
First it was the S-Works McLaren Venge. That was followed with the S-Works McLaren TT helmet. The latest…
Trek Introduces the All New Émonda, Claims World’s Lightest Production Road Bike
At the turn of the 19th century, scientists has begun to make major advances in internal combustion technology, which…
Santa Cruz Pricepoint Carbon Weights Compared, Plus Closer Look at New 2015 Colors
The title of the lightest production road bike in the world is not one to be taken lightly….
Cycling is an expensive sport and Santa Cruz Bikes is one of it’s prime instigators. Between the candy colored…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Apple Pie
- Beautiful footage of this years’ Yak Attack above. Find out more about the “Worlds highest mountain bike race” here. High altitude training anyone?
- Today Save $5 off the Sufferfest training video bundle: The Wretched and There Is No Try, featuring officially licensed video footage of Le Tour.
- Culprit Bicycles are offering 10% off all carbon road bikes this week.
- Scott Sports has a new website for your enjoyment as well as a special feature with daily updates from the 2014 Tour de France: Moments of Le Tour.
- Join George Hincapie on July 9th as he celebrates his favorite stage of the Tour de France with a bike ride and viewing party at his Hotel Domestique in Travelers Rest, SC.
- Cam Zink is hosting two mountain bike clinics at Mammoth Mountain Bike Park on July 26th, with a free ride with Cam day on the 27th.
- GirlBikeLove’s Sarai Snyder is raising money for Women Race Bikes: a new media site dedicated to reporting women’s professional cycling.
- Trek Bicycle will be matching all donations dollar-for-dollar to World Bicycle Relief for the month of July.
- Amtrak is making it easier to transport your bicycle along it’s long distance routes.
- The Catskills Outdoor Guide is now available electronically or in print with a short guide to riding around the Catskills by John Ferguson, John S., and Anton of the blog Riding the Catskills.
- Snapguide has announced the winners of their Bike Hack contest.
- Happy 4th of July to our readers in the USA!