SRAM simplifies, lightens 1x groups w/ new direct-mount X-Sync chainrings (UPDATED)
2016 Axle Standards, Part 1: Rear 148mm Thru Axle Coming Fast & It’s About More Than Just Better Wheels
Just when you thought things might be settling down for a bit, with 650B wheels all but taking over…
How To Build A NAHBS Bike – Part 1: Starting The Process Of A Custom Bike
Bikes shown at the North American Handbuilt Bicycle Show are objects worthy of drool. For years, I have…
Sneak Peek: Louisville Mega Cavern will House World’s Largest Underground Bike Park
Beneath the streets of Louisville, Kentucky, there lurks a monster. But this is no horror story, it’s one…
#BikeStartup: 3 Steps to turning your big idea into a product cyclists will love
Perhaps spurred by the popularity of Race Face’s CINCH 1x rings and other 3rd party, lighter chainrings, SRAM’s finally taking advantage…
Review: Rockshox’s Bluto RL Fat Bike Suspension Fork & What It Means for Riders
Slava Menn is a serial entrepreneur and CEO of Fortified Bicycle. He loves biking, building, entrepreneuring, and teaching. …
The Rockshox Bluto changed the game for fat bikes. Just like the 29ers that heralded before, it took…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Apple Pie
- Beautiful footage of this years’ Yak Attack above. Find out more about the “Worlds highest mountain bike race” here. High altitude training anyone?
- Today Save $5 off the Sufferfest training video bundle: The Wretched and There Is No Try, featuring officially licensed video footage of Le Tour.
- Culprit Bicycles are offering 10% off all carbon road bikes this week.
- Scott Sports has a new website for your enjoyment as well as a special feature with daily updates from the 2014 Tour de France: Moments of Le Tour.
- Join George Hincapie on July 9th as he celebrates his favorite stage of the Tour de France with a bike ride and viewing party at his Hotel Domestique in Travelers Rest, SC.
- Cam Zink is hosting two mountain bike clinics at Mammoth Mountain Bike Park on July 26th, with a free ride with Cam day on the 27th.
- GirlBikeLove’s Sarai Snyder is raising money for Women Race Bikes: a new media site dedicated to reporting women’s professional cycling.
- Trek Bicycle will be matching all donations dollar-for-dollar to World Bicycle Relief for the month of July.
- Amtrak is making it easier to transport your bicycle along it’s long distance routes.
- The Catskills Outdoor Guide is now available electronically or in print with a short guide to riding around the Catskills by John Ferguson, John S., and Anton of the blog Riding the Catskills.
- Snapguide has announced the winners of their Bike Hack contest.
- Happy 4th of July to our readers in the USA!