EB14: Schwalbe Pumps up Procore Dual Chamber System On All Rims, Jumbo Jim 4.8″ Fatbike Tire, Actual weights, more
EB14: Argon 18 Unveils Nitrogen Aero Road, E118 Next Tri & Krypton XRoad – Plus Possible New Dura-Ace Di2? (UPDATED)
Argon 18 has been rather busy, bringing about new bikes for all the hot pavement categories -adventure road,…
IB14: 13 is the New 12, Phil Wood Shows off 1×13 Drivetrain
How do you make a splash in a world gone mad with addition cogs on the cassette? Add…
Review: Fuji’s Elite XC Racer – The SLM 29 1.1
Since the 1970’s, Fuji has been a mainstay brand in the US cycling scene. The American owned, Japanese…
SRM’s All New PC8 – Production Announced @ USA Pro Challenge
At trade shows everyone seems to ask the same question – have you seen anything cool? Most of…
First Impressions: Shimano XTR Di2 & Mechanical Mountain Bike Groups
Last week’s USA Pro Cycling Challenge may be over, but the product news continues. SRM chose the Colorado…
The new XTR Di2 M9050 has ushered in the era of official electronic shifting for mountain bikes, and…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Apple Pie
- Beautiful footage of this years’ Yak Attack above. Find out more about the “Worlds highest mountain bike race” here. High altitude training anyone?
- Today Save $5 off the Sufferfest training video bundle: The Wretched and There Is No Try, featuring officially licensed video footage of Le Tour.
- Culprit Bicycles are offering 10% off all carbon road bikes this week.
- Scott Sports has a new website for your enjoyment as well as a special feature with daily updates from the 2014 Tour de France: Moments of Le Tour.
- Join George Hincapie on July 9th as he celebrates his favorite stage of the Tour de France with a bike ride and viewing party at his Hotel Domestique in Travelers Rest, SC.
- Cam Zink is hosting two mountain bike clinics at Mammoth Mountain Bike Park on July 26th, with a free ride with Cam day on the 27th.
- GirlBikeLove’s Sarai Snyder is raising money for Women Race Bikes: a new media site dedicated to reporting women’s professional cycling.
- Trek Bicycle will be matching all donations dollar-for-dollar to World Bicycle Relief for the month of July.
- Amtrak is making it easier to transport your bicycle along it’s long distance routes.
- The Catskills Outdoor Guide is now available electronically or in print with a short guide to riding around the Catskills by John Ferguson, John S., and Anton of the blog Riding the Catskills.
- Snapguide has announced the winners of their Bike Hack contest.
- Happy 4th of July to our readers in the USA!