Just In: Bontrager TLR Flash Charger Floor Pump Skips the Compressor for Tubeless Tires
Bike Check: Hector Picard of Don’t Stop Living
Hector Picard is an athlete. He has participated in 4 Ironmans and is a competitive triathlete. He’s also…
Battle of the Enduro Bro Kit – Fanny Pack Shootout!
Fanny packs. If enduro wasn’t already the lamest marketing trend since 27.5″ wheels, the ass backwards 80′s fanny…
IB14: Breezer #2, We Interview Joe Breeze About the Second Mountain Bike Ever Built
At Interbike this year, the unholy trinity of Charlie Kelly, Gary Fisher, and Joe Breeze gathered at the…
EB14: Argon 18 Unveils Nitrogen Aero Road, E118 Next Tri & Krypton XRoad – Plus Possible New Dura-Ace Di2? (UPDATED)
Even as bicycle tires trend towards tubeless for mountain, road, and now cyclocross, seating tires still remains a…
IB14: 13 is the New 12, Phil Wood Shows off 1×13 Drivetrain
Argon 18 has been rather busy, bringing about new bikes for all the hot pavement categories -adventure road,…
How do you make a splash in a world gone mad with addition cogs on the cassette? Add…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Apple Pie
- Beautiful footage of this years’ Yak Attack above. Find out more about the “Worlds highest mountain bike race” here. High altitude training anyone?
- Today Save $5 off the Sufferfest training video bundle: The Wretched and There Is No Try, featuring officially licensed video footage of Le Tour.
- Culprit Bicycles are offering 10% off all carbon road bikes this week.
- Scott Sports has a new website for your enjoyment as well as a special feature with daily updates from the 2014 Tour de France: Moments of Le Tour.
- Join George Hincapie on July 9th as he celebrates his favorite stage of the Tour de France with a bike ride and viewing party at his Hotel Domestique in Travelers Rest, SC.
- Cam Zink is hosting two mountain bike clinics at Mammoth Mountain Bike Park on July 26th, with a free ride with Cam day on the 27th.
- GirlBikeLove’s Sarai Snyder is raising money for Women Race Bikes: a new media site dedicated to reporting women’s professional cycling.
- Trek Bicycle will be matching all donations dollar-for-dollar to World Bicycle Relief for the month of July.
- Amtrak is making it easier to transport your bicycle along it’s long distance routes.
- The Catskills Outdoor Guide is now available electronically or in print with a short guide to riding around the Catskills by John Ferguson, John S., and Anton of the blog Riding the Catskills.
- Snapguide has announced the winners of their Bike Hack contest.
- Happy 4th of July to our readers in the USA!