Frostbike: Get your Growler There in Style with Fyxation Tannery Collection Leather Goods

Fyxation Leather goods growler carrier (3)

Growler transportation seems to be in high demand. First it was the Growler cage, and now Fyxation is joining the party (literally) with a their Growler Caddy. As one of the newest offerings in their tannery collection, Fyxation is offering a number of 100% made in Wisconsin leather goods to carry your goods.

Outfit your ride with some leather after the break.

Fyxation Leather goods growler carrier (4)

Fyxation Leather goods growler carrier (1)

Working with a local tannery, Fyxation picks out the leather then rivets all the pieces together in house. For a company that sells a number of foreign made goods, the Tannery collection is as Domestic as it gets. Most cyclists love their libations, and as such half of the products are devoted to carrying, um, liquids to your destination. Whether it’s a full sized growler, 6 pack, 4 pack of bombers, or wine (750ml or 1.5L!) there is an option for you. Otherwise you can carry your frame, your Frisbee, or your U lock on your belt.  Prices range from $30-60.

Comments

Surly Shawn - 03/04/14 - 10:10am

I prefer my growler cage. Not that this isn’t cool.

Jiblets - 03/04/14 - 10:53am

Whoever rolls up to a party with this setup is getting a huge eye roll, but also a temporary new best friend.

reverend dick - 03/04/14 - 12:34pm

This is ridiculous. I am ALL for carrying booze on the bike, but that tubby low belly is just gonna sway like mad and throw balance out the window. AND it’s glass. Throw a 6er of cans in your pack and achieve the same end with less trouble, expense, showboating, etc.

mudrock - 03/04/14 - 12:34pm

Isn’t your suds gonna spew all over after being shook up during the ride over to the party?

scott - 03/04/14 - 12:43pm

After two blocks it would look like you fought your way out of a Ric Flair figure four leg lock. Even if you don’t bruise easy.

Also I prefer my beer not shaken or stirred, thanks.

This is a bonehead product for beer snobs that by beer bar branded fixies.

This sucks soo bad, I bet Paul Budnitz will be releasing a $734 dollar titanium version any day now.

Jak0zilla - 03/04/14 - 1:29pm

If only someone made packs that you could somehow mount on your back, and perhaps secure with straps. I would call this a “back pack” if only it were available. Pity. I guess I’ll stick with purpose made packs to secure oddly shaped loads to my bicycle.

Zipnak - 03/04/14 - 2:36pm

The finish of the leather on these is absolutely terrible, there’s a much better quality to be had at Walnut Studiolo instead.

Greg - 03/04/14 - 7:10pm

The heshers I see playing “frolf” are usually to baked to ride a bike. Maybe they could retro fit the disc carrier to their Subaru, Volvo and or Volkswagen.

Mikeeeee - 03/05/14 - 1:44am

Can you imaging if someone crashed while carrying a huge glass bottle between their legs? A shard of glass might go into that really important thing called the “femoral artery” and they’d bleed out in minutes. But hey, when’s the leather vinyl record carrying strap coming out? Cause I want one, I’m a DJ and I want everyone to know about it.

Ryan - 03/05/14 - 9:29am

Growlers are so passé; I need something to carry my firkin.

Ryan - 03/05/14 - 9:38am

Honestly, this is a much better solution: