Bikerumor Schwag Toss – Saturday at NCCX Finals in Asheville, NC!

bikerumor schwag toss asheville nc biltmore estate for nccx cyclocross race series finals

Headed to the NC Cyclocross finals this weekend in Asheville, NC? So are we, and we’re bringing boxes full of samples, shirts, parts, pieces and other schwag to giveaway!

Look for us in the expo area on Saturday, January 18th. The exact time is to be determined, probably around 11:30am-ish, but listen for announcements. We’ll be racing, too, so please come heckle, preem and yell at us and everyone else (we’ll return the favor). On the fence about attending? Well, if tons of free stuff doesn’t push you over the edge, this is your chance to check out the site of the 2016 nationals! Race promoter Timothy Hopkin is looking for course and venue feedback, and the best way to see what you think is to get a little dirty.

Follow Bikerumor on Twitter and Facebook for updates on location and time.

Comments

truerider - 01/16/14 - 3:44pm

Sweet! I’ll be there, I love free stuff! Can’t wait to heckle you guys!

wheelguy - 01/16/14 - 4:37pm

Nice. Small question: why does the graphic show two mountain bikes for a CX event?

Bob - 01/16/14 - 5:49pm

So what’s the fee to get into the estate to possibly get some free swag? It’s usually $50.

Alan - 01/16/14 - 6:22pm

It’s $11 and it’ll get you in for both days! $15 if you want to visit the house. See NCCX website for more details.

ifbikes - 01/16/14 - 8:08pm

I think I heard it was only a $10 entry. Bring grandma too!

Tyler Benedict - 01/16/14 - 9:49pm

Wheelguy – because I didn’t feel like changing the graphic.

Bob – ifbikes is correct, there’s a $10 per person cover to get into the estate for the weekend, plus tax, and covers both days. I think you can bump it to $15 for a tour of the house, but don’t hold me to that.

Mike M - 01/17/14 - 2:44pm

Can’t wait! Last time I “won” a free Cane Creek headset!

Hailey StickerFairy - 01/17/14 - 3:02pm

Would love to have sponsored your custom sticker schwag. Hit us up next time, we’d love you to be rockin’ our gear for free: hailey at stickergiant dot com