Video: Is the Superman Double BackFlip the Craziest Trick You’ve Ever Seen?

With Travis Pastrana at the helm and a heap of talented riders in tow, the television show Nitro Circus has been pushing the limits for several seasons. In this latest clip, rider Ethen Godfery Roberts spins his way into youtube fame with this crazy double backflip superman combo!

Comments

goathead - 12/17/13 - 12:53pm

This ain’t sh*t without explosions, scantily clad women and Nickleback playing. How else are we supposed to sell mountain biking?

Nick - 12/17/13 - 1:09pm

He blew it, feet didn’t end up on the pedals.

pmurf - 12/17/13 - 1:14pm

yeah, there’s some grey area there as to whether or not he “landed” it. Still friggin impressive though!

Rico - 12/17/13 - 2:21pm

Air ballet. All these foam pit practicing guys are blowing it. More like stuntman antics than sick bike riding. Plus the mega ramp is for skateboards.

Red bull rampage is sicker than this. Average pro dh course is even sicker.

AlanM - 12/17/13 - 3:19pm

Man, tough crowd around here.

satisFACTORYrider - 12/17/13 - 3:41pm

According to Rico suave logic macaskill and akrigg are crap riders.

Beej - 12/17/13 - 7:33pm

Anything Elstran >>>>

Albie - 12/17/13 - 8:23pm

Too be honest, this stuff is pretty cornball.

What? - 12/17/13 - 8:37pm

Almost all on the videos usually posted on Pinkbike are better then that stunt.

Brakeless Bonnie - 12/17/13 - 9:42pm

Hey satisFACTORYrider when did I say that? Get off the crack jack, I like those guys’ vids. Those guys are in the woods and on the street. I’ve been through butt loads of bmx bandit phases in my life racing bmx back to the 80s. I also had a Haro master and did some really [deleted] kick turns in JT suits and rode 4′ wide quarter pipes all day long. I like all cycling disciplines but this post/trick was presented as a question so I answered from the gut.

It’s just my opinion on mega ramp using foam pit practice!

Brakeless Bonnie/Rico - 12/17/13 - 9:45pm

I am Rico. I need to remember to use the same name on this site. Plus, it always gives me an error when i submit a comment.

Double back flip to computer smash.