Black Friday Roundup – Cycling Specials & Bike Deals
- Performance Bike is offering 20% off all purchases Nov. 28 – Dec. 1.
- The Sufferfest is giving you 10% off their new T-Shirt collection from Apres Velo when you sign up for their email list, and 10% off all other Sufferlandria gear at thesufferfest.com with code THESUFFERING, good through Dec. 1st.
- Get 20% off your order from Defeet with code GRAVY through Nov. 30th, U.S. orders only.
- Fezzari Bikes has a number of Black Friday deals on bikes and components including a Nebo Peak X0 Special doorbuster for $900 off that includes a free Quickstand reparair stand.
- Selle Anatomica is putting all (Even the Black ones, which weren’t on sale for 2012 holidays) saddles on sale for just $99 through the end of the year. Check out the collection here, and dealers can get even better wholesale pricing to bring these deals into their shops.
- Culprit is selling off their 2013 demo fleet. Pics of the bikes are on their Facebook page, and you can send them a note for pricing.
- Ciamillo is offering $100 off their new GSL Micro now through end of Black Friday. Head to their website for the deal, and check out the tech details in this post.
- Cycology is offering 25% off select cycling tees while supplies last!
- Get the mechanic in your life some pro level tools with an awesome deal from Abbey Bike Tools for a Crombie cassette tool and Whip-It chainwhip combo. The pair will be offered for $45 for a single sided Crombie and Whip-It, or $55 for a double sided Crombie and Whip-It. Basically, buy a Crombie and get a Whip-it for $10.
- Santa Cruz Bicycles holiday coupon code “SCBHOLIDAY13″ will net you a 20% discount on clothing and accessories through December 15th. Pick up a branded commuter mug, metal shot glass, and more at their online shop.
- Juliana Bicycles is offering 20% off clothing and accessories from Black Friday through to Dec 5th. Use code JulianaHoliday13 on checkout.
- Strawfoot Handmade is offering 25% off from Nov 29-30. Use Promo Code “ColdCuts” at their online store to get your fill of leather goods handmade in the US.
- Lumin Trail will be offering a 30% storewide blowout. Pick up a set of high power lights for commuting or night use using coupon BLACKFRIDAY30 here.
- Budnitz Bicycles is offering 20% off their elegant city bikes and guaranteed delivery by Christmas if you order between now and Dec 2nd!
- Zensah is offering 50% off compression socks starting Thursday, Nov 28th at 8pm. Quantities are limited and the sale ends on Dec 1st at midnight. Stock your stockings before they run out.
- Fyxation is offering 20% off everything in store, just use code “BLACKNOVEMBER” upon checkout. Code is good through Sunday night.
- Light and Motion will have special Black Friday pricing on their Urban 200 commuter pack. Type in code “LOVETORIDELM” for 20% off the MSRP of the hand built in California lights. The coupon code is good through Saturday. They also recommend stopping by your LBS before ordering online, as many of their local dealers will also be offering killer dears.
- Timbuk2 has up to 40% off bags and other goods on their sale page.
- Turin Cycles’ Chicago location has everything black (or mostly black) on sale for 30% off on Black Friday.
- JensonUSA has three killer deals running: Get any Intense mountain bike for 20% off on Black Friday only. Select 2013 Race Face cranksets (Next SL 2×10 cranksarms and crankset, and Next SL 3×10 crankset) will be on sale for just $479 and the Marzocchi Corsa SL 2013 suspension fork will go for just $374.99 while supplies last. Oh, and they’ll have fresh deals each day through Cyber Monday, so check their homepage periodically.
…and Cyber Monday Deals:
Anyone who orders from Kitsbow on Monday will get a Kitsbow Swag Bag ($50 value) – you will need to add it to your cart. So, what’s in the bag? A premium Kitsbow t-shirt, a pair of their new socks, MiiR travel mug with a bag of Verve coffee — all wrapped up in a drawstring tote that conveniently doubles as a shoe bag.
Find some more great bargains? Does your brand have something going on for the great consumer day of death? Add it in the comments!