We spotted these at the beginning of the year as founder Brian Davix worked his way through Kickstarter to launch Fixit Sticks bicycle multitools. The campaign ended on Feb 15th, 2013, blowing past the original goal of $18,000. Davis closed with $45,201 pledged, about 250% of what was needed, and they’re shipping now.
Five sets are available, all retailing at $29.99 with free domestic (US) shipping. Here’s your options:
- Standard Set (4,5,6mm hex / slotted)
- Tuner Set (2,2.5,3mm hex / phillips #2)
- Roadie Set (3,4,5mm hex / phillips #2)
- Mountain Set (4,5,6mm hex / torx 25)
- Snow Set (Slotted, Phillips #2, Phillips #3, 4mm hex)