Santa Cruz Bikes Launches The Solo, A New 27.5 5″ Trail Bike
Hot on the heels of their four new women’s bikes and first 27.5″ trail bike, Santa Cruz Bikes is launching the all new Solo trail bike. A 125mm tweener wheeled trail slayer guaranteed to put a smile across your face. It’s snappy, it climbs, and it will be available in both carbon and aluminum starting very soon.
Both the carbon and aluminum frames will be available in either Mountain Rescue Orange and Black and will be offered in four different sizes. Retail prices for complete aluminum options begin at $3,299 and $4,199 for the carbon model.
- 125mm VPP suspension
- 27.5″ wheels
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Frame Weight: 2295g (5.06lbs) for size M, carbon
- 142mm rear axle spacing
- 2x bottle cage mounts
- Forged upper and lower links
- Double sealed pivots with grease ports for low maintenance
- Collet axle pivots and angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Standard or Direct mount rear derailleur option
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing
- 73mm threaded bb: creak-free riding and easy installation
- Molded rubber frame protection
If anyone was keeping track, that is the 6th new bike Santa Cruz has launched this year!
For more info, visit Santa Cruz Bikes