Speedvagen’s 2013 Cyclocross Look Book Now Available Online

Speedvagen-Cyclocross-Look-Book-Cover

Speedvagen has announced the launch of their 2013 Cyclocross Look Book.

A product of Vanilla Cycles, Speedvagen produces some of the most refined and sophisticated race-specific bicycles around. The paint, the quality of the welds, the subtle details and the not-so-subtle details all contribute to their place on the starting line of the handmade bike industry.

The 2013 Cyclocross Look Book starts out with a brief history from Sacha White, the founder of Vanilla, and continues on to detail a few custom solutions to problems most of us didn’t know existed. You can also discover how the Speedvagen Race Team came to be, including some high-profile names along with their successes.

There is much more to the book than detailed here, so take some time to review the beautiful photography and read up on the past and present meddlings of Speedvagen yourself. View the PDF here and hop on over to their website for even more Speedvagen love.

Comments

carl - 05/26/13 - 6:26pm

I WANT! Gimme…. gimme….

Chipollini - 05/26/13 - 10:11pm

Ummm. where are the disc brakes? the website suck unicorn balls. An I like unicorns.

filibuster cash - 05/27/13 - 1:25pm

portland has two things that don’t suck: food and the helio sequence. otherwise, they can all suck unicorn balls.

Podiumz - 05/27/13 - 2:02pm

Chipollini – “I USE COMPONENTS THAT I LOVE AND STAND BEHIND FOR THEIR DESIGN, DURABILITY AND THE CORE VALUES OF THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE THEM” p13. Makes sense.

Filibuster cash – The Helio Sequence does suck and Portland has great beer, too. Also, good original commentary you’ve used here.

Good job guys. At least your friends probably like you.

The negative, immature commentary on this blog is ridiculous.

Psi Squared - 05/27/13 - 4:18pm

I had acquaintance that had a Speedvagen road bike. Sadly, it was a size too small for me, but that didn’t keep me from plotting his death. At the top of my dream bike list is a Speedvagen.

Ajax - 05/28/13 - 1:47am

Totally overpriced.
Totally overrated.
And totally too many fake schlemmings posting about this company like it is the best thing ever.

Kitch - 05/28/13 - 12:06pm

@ Ajax

You’re a proper miserable sod aren’t you. Do you ever have anything nice or constructive to say? No? Didn’t think so…

erikv - 05/29/13 - 1:47am

These bikes are sweet. I don’t usually go for the silly boutique stuff but I really noticed the quality and details on every one of these bikes I’ve seen. I’m in Portland, so I’ve seen many. Love them.

filibuster cash - 05/29/13 - 4:53pm

laurelwood brewery stands out as good beer, so i sit corrected. i have to stand by my views on portland, though. the ajax person up there said it well, though one could replace “company” with “city”, and still be correct. portland is known, among other bike things, for chris king (originally from california, and the worst attitude of any bike company besides fox) and velo cult (san diego), and sacha white. waiting lists and transplanted pretense to not a good bike company make. “look book”? only serves to make us lower-echelon folk look away in disgust.