The X Short is Zoic’s all new short for 2013 that is built for the more gravity minded among us. To kick off the launch of the new short, Zoic is offering a web only exclusive deal on the new shorts, meaning for the time being you can pick up a pair for yourself for $69-99 bucks. For that price, you are getting a fairly feature packed short with a 14 inch inseam designed to fall just be low the knees. As you would expect from a gravity oriented short, the X Short has a relaxed casual fit, with leg openings big enough to comfortably fit over the tops of your knee pads, but not so baggy that you look like an extra in a Snoop Dog video.
Get the short run down after the break.
As mentioned, the X Shorts are feature packed, made from a lightweight stretch fabric with a left cargo pocket and an adjustable webbing belt for sizing adjustments.
- Available Detachable Rpl Liner with ZO-Tech chamois pad
- Fusion inseam gusset provides superior range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups
- 2 front zipper hand pockets, 1 side cargo pocket
- Headphone cord control grommet and loop
- 360 degree flat waistband with Velcro and zip fly closure
- Semi-Auto-Lock Zippers with logo tabs easily glides and locks when facing down to stay shut while you ride
- Tag less labels eliminate itching and irritation
- Microfiber sunglass wipe secured with elastic strap attached inside of pocket to keep your vision clear
The X Shorts will be available exclusively online and at their local San Diego bike shop – North of the Border Bikes. Zoic will be offering the shorts at three different pricepoints, $69 for the X Shorts only, $89 for the shorts and the Essential liner, or $99 for the shorts with the Premium liner. Shorts will be available as an online exclusive until they are sold out.