Swap that Stinky, Ugly Bicycle Jersey w/ the Twin Six Upgrade Program!

Twin Six jersey upgrade program for 2013

Got something laying around that’s as bad (or worse!) than these eyesores? Twin Six is letting you upgrade your jersey for one of their fresh designs through January 9, 2013. Here’s the official blurb:

Got an ugly jersey sitting around? No, it’s alright, yea, we know you don’t actually wear it. You just haven’t found time to get rid of it, right? Well here’s your chance to turn that hideous thing into something really cool, for cheap. From now until the 9th of January, 2013 you can send us that old poor excuse for cycling fashion along with $36, and we’ll send you something brand new, and way cooler. Plus, you’ll be entered to win a SIX HUNDRED DOLLAR gift certificate to use on twinsix.com on whatever you want. Print this PDF. Fill it out. Send it in. Submissions must be postmarked by January 9th, 2013.

What might you get? Check out their latest jersey designs right here.

Comments

weekendwarriorwally - 01/02/13 - 7:50pm

The monkey biz jersey is awesome.

Riley - 01/02/13 - 10:49pm

Those are some of the ugliest jerseys I have ever seen! One ugly jersey for one ugly jersey does not equal a win.

Gillis - 01/02/13 - 10:55pm

Riley, I believe the jerseys above are representative of the “ugly” jersey.

That said, I looked at the Twin-Six website and decided they weren’t jerseys I would buy. A free one? maybe, under a wind-vest or jacket. Luckily I started before Primal was around so I knew better than to buy hideous gear and therefore don’t own any ugly jerseys.

Francois - 01/02/13 - 11:13pm

I don’t know about you guys…but I’d totally rock one of those ugly jerseys. Show up to a race and psych out my opponents. “Hey look at the goober with the monkey jersey…”

Mike - 01/03/13 - 12:16pm

I would definitely wear that Rip It Up jersey and the Monkey Biz one is pretty sweet too.

John - 01/03/13 - 12:31pm

Have to agree that all three fake jerseys are awesome, but I’d definitely wear the ripped and monkey jerseys regularly.

Ferrell - 01/03/13 - 12:46pm

I think all of those jerseys look great, I’m tired of looking at ones covered with ads and teams that look like NASCAR gear.

pmurf - 01/03/13 - 3:42pm

Did Rock Racing change their name to Tribal Tough for the 2013 season?

Bayard - 01/03/13 - 7:13pm

Team Hungry has the worst jerseys around. Plus they kick people off the team for riding Mtb and taking showers.

Miles - 01/03/13 - 7:34pm

I’d do it if i got to pick the jersey they replace it with, but the possibility I get another jersey that I won’t wear? No thanks.