Chris King has finally gone and done it. After an extremely limited (and presumed one-off custom) run of dark purple parts for Independent Fabrication, they’ve decided to make the color available to all.
Options are somewhat limited, but span enough sizes and offerings to make most people happy. It’s not the lighter purple ano made so popular by Ringle hubs back in the day. Like most things, it’s matured with age into a darker, more respectable purple. They’re not putting quantity limits on the run, just a time limit. All orders must be in by December 10, 2012.
Click through for a full parts offering…
PURPLE ANO CHRIS KING PARTS AVAILABLE:
– No Threadsets 1” & 1-1/8” Bold and Sotto Voce
– InSet 2, InSet 3, InSet 7
– 1” GripNut in Bold
– Headset Spacer Kits 1-1/8
– Road and Mountain in both SRAM and Shimano (ceramic bearing upgrades available)
– 28H Front and Rear. Available in both Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo*
– 32H Low Flange Front and Rear
– 32H Front QR, QR15, and 20mm Thru Axle
– 32H Rear 135mm, 142mm or Single Speed
– 36H Front and Rear High Flange