Turbospoke – The Bicycle Exhaust System

This product may be intended for children but that shouldn’t stop anyone. Once you have this bad boy mounted up you’ll always look at your Harley in disdain.

Want one? Visit SpeedWay Motorsports

Comments

John - 10/12/12 - 6:23am

It’s sad that this reinforces the idea that as a kid, a motorcycle is the logical progression from a bicycle, when you grow up… :(

Marc - 10/12/12 - 6:33am

I have to install this on my commuter

T - 10/12/12 - 8:42am

Yes. But does it come in carbon fiber? How much does it weigh?

Bayard - 10/12/12 - 9:11am

How many times is br going to report this carp?

..... - 10/12/12 - 10:19am

@ Bayard, gone fishin’…carp, really? They report on it cuz its AWESOME!!!

Bob - 10/12/12 - 10:21am

I wonder if its louder than a Sram Red Cassette?

ManGotMeDown - 10/12/12 - 10:32am

This things been out for like, 6 years. Once, the J+B rep at the store that I worked at was talking about it really enthusiastically, and I ordered one for my bike (I know). Unfortunately, its dumber than you could ever really imagine. It sounds like crap, and the big honkin exhaust tube doesnt really do anything except look like a big honking exhaust tube.

Grown up kid - 10/12/12 - 10:35am

@John

Were you born an old fuddy-duddy? Give us a break, most “normal” kids DO wish they were riding (heavens) a motorcycle.

Only hypocite enviro nutcases believe motor vehicles are the devil’s seed & the yet un-brainwashed kids still think fast, LOUD cars & m/c are cool.

Don’t worry he’ll have ample opportunity to become indoctrinated in today’s schools & being guilted by people like you…enjoy your Prius.

btw, this thing is lame..if they wanted it to look & sound like a 2 stroke silencer they blew it. ..baloons & baseball cards were better.

Topmounter - 10/12/12 - 10:54am

Great stuff!

Turbospoke Review by Don from Bradenton, FL:

I am 81 years old and my 56 year old son gave me a Turbospoke for my bicycle. Put it on right away, could not wait to hear it! I get a lot of looks and comments as I ride around the mobile home park. Some think it is a real motor. Brought back memories of when I was a kid and put playingcards or cardboard on the fender braces of our bikes held on with clothes pins. Talk about second childhood!

DeeEight - 10/12/12 - 11:31am

I got mine like three or four years ago and I’ve used it on night rides at least once a season. There is nothing more fun that encountering other group rides and having people go “did you hear / encounter a motorbike ?!!” and not knowing the sound was coming from me.

Also who needs a bear bell when you have one of these….

Chris - 10/12/12 - 11:52am

I use Hope hubs for a similar effect.

Canucklehead - 10/12/12 - 1:13pm

WANT!

RUSTYDOGG - 10/12/12 - 2:27pm

Must Have One.
I want to roll up to staging with one of those.

Psi Squared - 10/12/12 - 4:31pm

It’s a natural fit for Fabian C and his bike. I’d pay large money to him to start Paris-Roubaix with that on his bike.

EricNM - 10/13/12 - 12:02am

Awesome. Simply, awesome.

Speedy - 10/13/12 - 12:15am

@ Psi Squared – I wonder how it would sound though on a low spoke count wheel?

Mike B - 10/14/12 - 12:50am

This is just stupid. What’s next, spinners?