Bikerumor Bike Shop Video Challenge – And The Winner Is…

Drumroll…….

bikerumor bike shop video challenge winner!

Big Poppi Bicycle Company!

We notified them this morning and they sent this photo to show how excited they were to win. ”In our third year here at Big Poppi Bicycle Co. we really feel like we are hitting our stride, and it’s awesome that we can share our sport and our passion for people with the rest of the country.”

Congrats to Aaron, Jeff and the gang! Check out the winning video here.

Comments

Will - 06/18/12 - 5:15pm

They spend the first 54 seconds talking about the community and the rest of the video just talking about the staff. I actually thought it was a recruitment video to work at their shop, not a video showcasing what their shop could do for the community, or a story about how cool biking is (as some of the other videos were).

Surprising.

Cockleburr - 06/19/12 - 12:16am

Did you all ride bicycles? Cuz I did not see any bicycle riding or for that matter any bicycles.
Just saying…
But, nice polished video though.

rcawth - 06/19/12 - 7:14am

Agree with the other 2 comments. Great quality but more about how weird they all are and less about the bikes, community, or culture. Interesting pick.

anthony - 06/19/12 - 8:56am

really ? wow !! did not get even have them in the top 3. How did the poll turn out number wise ?

Jackson - 06/19/12 - 12:09pm

Could someone cut & paste the contest rule that might have excluded the winner based on their video content? I can’t find it.

steve - 06/19/12 - 3:20pm

great video. Really focused on the core of a good bike shop, which is the people.

Chris - 06/22/12 - 11:58am

Hmmm. I’ve been going to my LBS for quality service and competitive prices. I didn’t realize that the core of a good bike shop is people. I thought Soylent Green was people.