SRAM simplifies, lightens 1x groups w/ new direct-mount X-Sync chainrings (UPDATED)
2016 Axle Standards, Part 1: Rear 148mm Thru Axle Coming Fast & It’s About More Than Just Better Wheels
Just when you thought things might be settling down for a bit, with 650B wheels all but taking over…
How To Build A NAHBS Bike – Part 1: Starting The Process Of A Custom Bike
Bikes shown at the North American Handbuilt Bicycle Show are objects worthy of drool. For years, I have…
Sneak Peek: Louisville Mega Cavern will House World’s Largest Underground Bike Park
Beneath the streets of Louisville, Kentucky, there lurks a monster. But this is no horror story, it’s one…
#BikeStartup: 3 Steps to turning your big idea into a product cyclists will love
Perhaps spurred by the popularity of Race Face’s CINCH 1x rings and other 3rd party, lighter chainrings, SRAM’s finally taking advantage…
Review: Rockshox’s Bluto RL Fat Bike Suspension Fork & What It Means for Riders
Slava Menn is a serial entrepreneur and CEO of Fortified Bicycle. He loves biking, building, entrepreneuring, and teaching. …
The Rockshox Bluto changed the game for fat bikes. Just like the 29ers that heralded before, it took…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits And Pieces
- Intense Cycles is has donated a specially painted pink 951 to help raise money for the Young Survival Coalition. Every $5 you donate enters you into a raffle to win the hot pink DH bike.
- Need some electronic beats to listen to whilst riding? Check out VeloBeats.
- Support a documentary highlighting three riders, John Moorehouse, Mark Pettengill, and Holly Horner, and their 430 mile bike journey to the Athen’s Twilight Criterium.
- The Seattle Bike Expo will be held this weekend, March 10th and 11th.
- CycleFilm has released their limited edition training DVD called “Roads To Glory: Pyrenean Edition“. Click here to check it out and to browse their other training DVD’s on liquidation.
- The UK Handmade Bicycle Show follows on the heels of NAHBS this March 23rd-25th.
- Be one of the first 10 customers to put 50% down on a new Franco Bicycles Balcom Road Bike, and they’ll give it a custom matte black/color combo paint job for free.
- CyclingBuddy, in beta mode now, hopes to help you find someone to ride with.
- You can start planning your bicycle adventures for the summer with Eastwind Cycle Tours.