3 Legs Cycling (3LC.tv) can make it happen! Not in person, of course -he’s very busy- but by way of a series of 5 trainer DVDs. Using experienced trainers to provide real motivation to drive hard efforts, the 3LC Training Sessions allows viewers to join Mark Cavendish and six other top-tier riders on their trainer sessions on the Isle of Man. Hit the jump for a fascinating perspective (literally) on trainer riding…
Press Release From 3LC.tv: For the first time in history, 3LC let’s you train with World Champion Mark Cavendish as he rides alongside his lifelong friends on his home turf – the Isle of Man.
We talked to many cyclists and our market research pointed towards turbo sessions that come ‘straight out of the box’, that is, no complicated setting up procedures with expensive or drawn out pre-use assessments.
Each of the 5 DVDs 3LC have produced so far focuses on a specific cycling discipline – Sprinting, Time Trialing, Climbing, Road Race and Ladies Road Racing.
The 1st series showcases an all-star cast of current and former Manx cyclists including:
– Mark Cavendish – 2011 World Road Race Champion & TDF Green Jersey Winner
– Peter Kennaugh – European Track Champion & 3rd overall Route du Sud 2011 (Team Sky)
– Steve Joughin – Twice British National Road Race Champion
– Rob Holden – Former British Criterium Champion
– Elliot Baxter – Former British U-23 British Mountain Bike Champion
– Chris Whorrall – Former European Track Champion now competing in Italy
– Tim Kennaugh – Former European & British medalist – Recently signed for Rapha Condor Sharp
The result is real motivation by experienced trainers, hard efforts by competitive riders and non-stop Manx Banter! We guarantee this unrivaled atmosphere will turn a typically boring turbo session into a thrilling, engaging and lung-bursting workout. If you can’t be on the road training – treat yourself to the next best thing and Train with the Manx!