Bikerumor Pic Of The Day: Kids CX In Denmark

kids cyclocross danish cyclocross league, denmark

Photo submitted by Lars Errebo, “They look like pro’s but they are just kids of 12-13 year.
Photo from the Danish CycloCross league – Youth U15 race.”

To see more Pics of the Day, click here, and to submit your own photo to be shown to the world, go here.

Comments

wv cycling - 11/15/11 - 8:25am

Kind of jealous those little bastards have better gear than me…

Eddy - 11/15/11 - 9:42am

Selling Kuotas to kids should be illegal

mkrs - 11/15/11 - 9:48am

Holy crap! Zipp and Reynolds carbon wheels, Fury shoes? I’m pretty jealous right now…

I hope they train just as hard as they must beg their parents for new gear :D

Jason - 11/15/11 - 11:55am

#13′s knee looks like it’s already paid the entrance fee to elite racing

Chris - 11/15/11 - 2:25pm

I used to wrench for a kids cyclocross team and most of the kids had really nice gear. Companies gave us spectacular discounts on gear and we’d also receive hand me downs from sponsored teams. For companies it’s a great way to build brand loyalty and also give back to the sport. Plus kids are usually more grateful than grown ups. They also need it – teenagers destroy gear faster than any Pro or Cat 1! If you’ve got a new product you want it ridden into the ground forget the pros and give it to juniors. Some of these kids put in some pretty insane miles (probably helps when you don’t have a job, spouse or kids of your own!)

halfwheel - 11/15/11 - 3:04pm

It could be just me, but that incline looks rideable….

Gillis - 11/15/11 - 5:40pm

What’s up Denmark? Your kids got rides that are crazy $$$ yet you can only afford hand written paper number plates? Com’on, they should all have surgically imbedded timing chips. And teach #14 to dismount AT THE BOTTOM of the run, not in the middle….I hate those guys.

gringo - 11/15/11 - 8:43pm

taped knee, Mavic shoes, carbon rims with sew-ups…..i wonder if that kid is any faster than the kids on my block with a hand me down Huffy and a pair of Toughskins hving a skidding contest.

Gillis - 11/16/11 - 2:46am

Is the that WC BMX course the background?

klaus - 11/16/11 - 10:10am

The boy on the Kuota’s dad is the danish importer of Kuota, KCNC and reynolds among

Willy - 11/17/11 - 11:19pm

halfwheel, I just have to give props to that comment, it made my day