Video: Insane Footage Of Buck Taking Out Mountain Biker

If you haven’t seen this video on the interwebs yet, it is crazy footage!

“Mountain Biker, Evan van der Spuy of Team Jeep South Africa got taken out by a RED HARTEBEES at amountain bike race at Albert Falls Dam. Check out this crazy footage which was taken by team mate Travis Walker on his GoPro Camera – The BUCK sure does STOP HERE with Evan van der Spuy aka #BUCKNORRIS”

Comments

Mick - 10/11/11 - 11:16am

I guess that puts my complaint of getting hit in the head by a big bumble bee into perspective

Alistair Williamson - 10/11/11 - 3:32pm

Red Hartebeest

Swift of foot and territorial, bulls weigh around 150kg (330lbs) and will defend their turf against all comers.
They can reach and maintain speeds of up to 65 km/h (40mph), and while they have an excellent sense of smell and hearing, unfortunately their sense of sight is poor.

Amazing video – looks like those bikers need a “I’m no threat” perfume.

alloycowboy - 10/12/11 - 2:25am

This is why having top end speed on a mountain bikes is critically important. The german shepards new best friend is the 2×10 drive train as it has no top end speed.

Leon - 10/12/11 - 4:29am

Smashing!

Ryan - 10/13/11 - 3:02pm

He saw it coming and still maintained a course of intersection. Top end speed? Your going to out run a wild animal? It looked more like simply slowing down to let the 300 plus pound animal with horns go by and then get back going. I’ve had white tail deer jump on the trail ahead of my and cross the trail ahead of me, I slow up and let them have the right of way. I’ve not been hurt doing that yet.

@remcovrOOm - 10/17/11 - 7:32am