Sweat a lot? A whole lot? Headsweats has a new version of their under-helmet cap just for you. Called the Super Duty Shorty, it uses a loftier Coolmax material to wick away more moisture and keep it from rolling down your face. Which always ends up on your sunglasses lens. It’s unavoidable.
The quick specs are:
– Updated styling with short tail allows for ease in putting on and taking off
– COOLMAX Fabric terry headband quickly wicks moisture away
– COOLMAX Fabric shell to keep you dry & comfortable
– Eventure elastic for a great fit
– $22 MSRP, available February 2012
– Black or White only (for now)