Lynskey Performance Designs 2011: M240 Titanium 26″ Hardtail
The M240 is Lynskey’s answer to the question: “Hey, can I get a well-balanced, 26″, lightweight, low-maintenance titanium hardtail frame with an oversized headtube?” New features on the 2011 M240 include a 73mm bottom bracket and a 27.2mm seatpost.
Full features and more photos after the break.
* NEW for 2011! Oversized Headtube
* NEW for 2011! 27.2mm seatpost diameter
* NEW for 2011! 73mm bottom bracket (English)
* Competition-tuned tubeset provides precision handling and excellent stability without sacrificing rider comfort
* Over-sized curved downtube allows for fork crown clearance and provides stiff bottom bracket for efficient energy transfer
* S-bend chainstays and seatstays allow ample tire, chainring, crankarm and heel clearance
* Chainstay lengths that promote better traction when climbing
* Disc specific Wright Style rear dropouts with replaceable derailleur hanger
* Headtube angles that are quick but not twitchy
* Enhanced bottom bracket height for additional clearance
* Uses a 34.9mm clamp-on type front derailleur
* Downtube shifter cable routing
Standard Finish is Natural Matte Satin with choice of Lynskey decals.
Matte Satin Finish Titanium Frame $1,695 N/A
Industrial Mill Finish Titanium Frame $1,845 N/A
Hand Brushed Finish Titanium Frame $1,995 N/A
Houseblend Paint Scheme on Frame $2,490 N/A
HOUSEBLEND CUSTOM FIT PROGRAM $2,695 N/A
Your geometry on Houseblend Design
For more information visit Lynskey’s website.