This new dry bag from Topeak is specifically designed to work with iphones. It is comprised of shock protective molded foam and it uses dry bag technology to keep your phone from getting destroyed on wet rides. The TPU touch window allows a clear view of the phone’s screen and access to its functions. There are two options for mounting the iphone Dry Bag to your bike: the QuickClick™ system or an optional stem cap mount. Either way you mount it, the phone will be easily accessible, whether it’s on your bar, stem, or top tube. The QuickClick™ also enables removal of the dry bag when it’s not in use. This item can be used for other, similarly sized devices like the ipod Touch and some GPS units.
Photos of the iphone Dry Bag mounted and specs after the break…
- Specifically designed for all iphone models
- QuickClick™ mountable pack keeps iphone close at hand
- TPU and foam construction is water resistant and shock protective
- Clear TPU window allows iphone’s display to remain visible so you won’t miss a phone call
- Msrp – $24.95
- Material TPU/Foam
- Bag Attachment QuickClick™ (F55)
- Added Features Optional Stem Cap
- Weight 45 g
Visit Topeak’s website for more info.