Mission Workshop has just unveiled their all-new Orion waterproof cycling jacket.
Made of Schoeller c_change fabric, which actively responds to the inner and outer temperatures by opening or closing the fabric to vent heat and moisture when you’re hot and keep it all in when you’re cold. It’s cut slim and has fully taped seams, rubberized zippers and inner and outer pockets for your iDevices and cell phones and such.
Full specs, colors and more images after the break…
Note the chest pocket, hand pockets and snap off hood. Oh, and the water just rolls right off.
Available in Black and Olive. MSRP is $400, and it’s available in S, M, L and XL. Full specs:
- Fully taped waterproof / breathable shell
- 4-way stretch Schoeller c_change™ fabric
- Internal Ipod pocket
- External cell phone pocket
- Front-zipped hand pockets
- Touring-style zippered rear pocket
- Removable snap-off hood
- Cut slightly longer in the back
- Articulated sleeves for riding.
- Pit-zip ventilation
- Made in Canada