Slick New Bags from OGIO Perfect for MTB or Moto Helmet and Goggle Storage
Whether you’re riding Moto, down hill, freeride, or big mountain, you’re bound to have a lot of gear including a full face helmet and at least one pair of goggles. Transport methods to and from the trails vary, but if most riders are anything like myself, the helmet and goggles usually end up rolling around in the trunk of your car, only to be thrashed on the mountain and thrown right back in. While there are cheap helmets and goggles out there, most guys I know take pride in their brain buckets and if you’re sporting a TLD or something similar, helmets can get pretty pricey. Not exactly something you want bouncing around all the other crap you have in your trunk, right?
Well, OGIO has the answer for all your helmet, goggle, and gear storage, see it all after the break!
OGIO has always made super durable gear with no lack of style, and the newest line of products doesn’t disappoint. The BrainBox shown above is one of their newest pieces that combines storage for a full face helmet, Leatt or neck brace, goggles, lens, and gloves all in one durable compact box.
The BrainBox features:
- Foam panel divider construction for helmet protection
- Easy opening top for quick access to all gear
- Flexible bungee cord closure to secure gear during transport
- Fits all helmet brands and sizes with fins and without
- Fits all neck protector brands including Leatt, EVO, and Alpinestars
- Easy carry side handles with comfort foam
The aptly named GoggleBox, breaks the storage down one step further, offering complete goggle and goggle accessory storage. The fleece lined case will protect up to 5 pairs of goggle better than a momma kangaroo protecting her joey. The GoggleBox has multiple pockets for extra lenses, roll offs, tear offs, and cleaning supplies.
- Deluxe goggle storage – fits up to 5 pair
- Fleece lined interior dividers
- Lens pocket
- EVA foam compression molded top pocket for roll offs, tear offs and other accessories
- Interior organizer pockets
- Easy grab, reinforced carry handle
Finally, because some riding adventures require hopping on a plane to get there, the new Tanker 9600 offers a practical method of transporting all your gear and dirty laundry, while still dripping with style. Whether you simply need to carry a little gear to grab a quick ride while on vacation, or you’re stuffed to the gills carrying every piece of gear you own, in order to compete on a national level the Tanker has you covered. The Tanker features what OGIO is calling SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) System which allows you to pack all your gear in a manageable fashion allowing you to get through airport security with as few cavity searches as possible. On the inside, the Tanker is one of the few suitcases I know of that offers a padded helmet chamber, so that while the bag may get tossed around, the only scrapes your helmet will see happen out on the trail.
- SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) System for increased durability and handling in the harshest of conditions
- Wide mouth LID opening for easy access to all gear compartments
- Large main compartment with adjustable dividers and padded helmet chamber
- Several multi-use LID compartments for apparel and smaller gear
- Heavy duty oversized wheels with extra clearance
- Secure hold compression strap system
- Telescoping pull handle and easy grab handles