Here are the one’s we’ve found so far:
- Pearl Izumi’s 4D chamois tested by Dave Zabriskie on Uranus (see video above, via BikeCarson).
- 450g Air-0 (aero, get it?) road bike frame from Carbon Copy Components (aka: Angry Asian Manufacturing) that uses compressed air inside the insanely light $8,000 frame to strengthen the carbon by putting pressure on it from the inside out, thus requiring less material.
- Bontrager hinting at some “Perpetual Motion” shoes…you get ’em spinning and they do the rest, via Twitter.
- Mainline Cycles to open a waxing salon for roadies in their shop.
- Cyclocross Magazine.com “leaks” news that carbon disc wheels will be all the rage next ‘cross season. (thanks to Plum for the tip!)
- The Gary Fisher Cycling Fashion Generator…just mount it to your bike and it figures out the best fashion for you and your ride. (thanks to Eryn for the tip!)
- Added 4/9/10 – Cane Creek to produce first-ever bicycle stabilizing headset. Link here.
Check out more in the comments from our readers.Â Got any more good ones?Â Leave a comment and share it with us!