Interbike 2009 – Redline 2010 BMX, 29er, Cross and Kids Bikes
INTERBIKE 2009 - Redline has introduced a few new bikes for 2010 and made little changes to a few others. The 2010 Flight line, including the Pro XL/ XXL, Pro 24, Expert XL, and Expert are mostly unchanged with the exception of the use of a Answer Scythe carbon fiber fork (closer picture below). The Flight Mini, Micro, and Junior are using Redline carbon forks.
New bikes for this year include the Device freestyle BMX and Device 26″, MX20, D600 geared 29er, and a kids Conquest 20″. There are other material changes and fork swaps for this year. Pics and details below…
Answer Scythe Pro The NEW Scythe Pro fork features molded high density carbon fiber legs, integrated crown, 1 1/8″ aluminum steerer tube, and an integrated stem locking mechanism. 1 year limited warranty. Weight – 20″- 1.64 lbs / 24″-1.70 lbs Available in black/carbon.
2010 Device Complete
The Device complete is a brand-new model for 2010 and features the same exact 100% heat-treated frame, fork, crank and bar that the Redline team guys use. Also features Odyssey brake, lever, pedals and Aitkin tires, and a Hollowpoint Pro stem.
- FRAME 100% heat-treated chromoly Device frame w/ removable brake hardware, Mid BB and Integrated headtube
- FORK 100% heat-treated chromoly Device fork
- CRANK 100% heat-treated chromoly Device crank w/ sealed Mid BB and Device chainwheel
- WHEELS Sun Big Baller 36h rims with Redline Device Sealed cassette hubs & 9t driver, stainless steel spokes, 3/8Ã¢â‚¬Â front axle
- SADDLE Device Pivotal saddle & Stump post
- COLOR Satin Red
- WEIGHT 24.2lbs w/pegs
- MSRP $799
The Device has the same laser cut seat stay bridge and reverse mounted brakes as the rest of the free style line.
2010 MX PERT, MX 24 and MX 20
The MX 20, red below right, is a new bike for this year. The MX 20 differs from the MX Pert by theÃ‚Â Alex C303 36H rims, chromo crank,Ã‚Â ektro 924A V-Type brakes and a little bit bigger bar.
The MX Pert, orange above, and the MX 24, black below left, are not new for 2010 but are sporting the same new Aluminum frames that the new MX 20 has. Making then lighter than last years models.
MX 20 Specs
- FRAME 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- FORK Chromoly steerer tube.
- CRANK Redline tubular 3pc tubular chromoly.
- WHEELS Alloy rims w/flip-flop hub, Tioga Powerblock tires.
- SADDLE Padded w/micro-adjust post.
- COLOR Red or White.
- WEIGHT 23.4lbs
2010 Device D26
Based on the same technology and spec as RedlineÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s high-end Device freestyle bike, the D26 is made for the next generation of riders who still want to shred -only on 26Ã¢â‚¬Â wheels.
The device 26 has 5mm thick laser cut horizontal dropouts, 135mm spacing, a sealed bearing cassette and a disk hub.
Device 26 specs
- FRAME Japanese Sanko Chromoly – w/double-butted downtube, butted toptube, 135mm spacing, integrated headtube, Mid BB, 100% heat treated & ED plated.
- FORK RockShox Argyle 302 – w/80mm travel.
- CRANK Redline Device Tubular Chromoly, sealed Bearing Mid BB & 25t Device Chainwheel.
- HUB Sun double-walled rims, sealed bearing cassette disc brake hub w/12t cog and 3/8 axle.
- GRIPS Redline Hex Pro With Redline Plugs
- HEADSET FSA 1-1/8Ã¢â‚¬Â Sealed Integrated Threadless Aluminum w/Aluminum Top Cap
- BB SET Redline MID 19mm Sealed Bearing / Hollow Chromoly Spindle
- SEAT POST CLAMP Integrated
- CHAIN KMC
- WEIGHT 29.75 lb.
- COLOR Flat Black
- MSRP $1399
Redline has expanded their 29er line to include the D600. It has an extra chain ring from the D660 and an eight speed cassette for 16 gears.
- FRAME Full Cromoly, 135mm Spacing With Disc Tabs.
- FORK Rock Shox Dart 3 w/ 80-100mm travel.
- CRANK TruVativ 5D 28-38T w/Guard.
- WHEELS Alex DH 19 32H rims, RL Quick release sealed bearing hubs, 14 gauge stainless spokes.
- COLOR Black w/ Red trim
- MSRP $899
2010 Conquest Team
Upgraded for 2010, the Conquest Team now has SRAM new Force, A-Class ALX 730 tubeless wheels, and custom TRP Euro-X brakes. It is also available as a frameset.
- FRAME 7046 Double Butted Alloy, 130mm Rear spacing, CNC Machined Chainstay.
- FORK Redline RCT Carbon, 12K Weave, w/Eyelets.
- CRANK FSA Energy Compact, 36 X 46T CNC Rings and Mega EXO BB.
- TIRES Hutchinson Bulldog tubeless 700 x 34 Folding.
- WHEELS A-Class ALX 730 tubeless w/ DT spokes.
- SHIFTING SRAM New Force 20 speed.
- WEIGHT 17.25 LBS.
- COLOR Black/Red
- MSRP $2999
2010 Conquest 20
New for 2010, the Conquest 20 is the first 20″ kids bike in the Conquest line. It offers a low stand over height, appropriate gearing to keep up with mom and dad, and small hand friendly shifters.
- FRAME Aluminum Alloy 6061.
- FORK Hi Ten, Straight Blade.
- SHIFTER SRAM MRX Twist
- DERAILLEURS Shimano TZ 31 front andÃ‚Â Shimano 2300 rear
- BRAKES Alloy Dual Pivot Sidepull
- CRANK Alloy cotterless 38-48T
- WHEELS Alex 28H Alloy rims, alloy Redline hubs, 14 gauge stainless spokes.
- SADDLE Redline Junior w/Kevlar sides.
- COLOR Red
- MSRP $389