Part Three of our Summer Contest Series is here, and we’ve got lots of goodies to give away to day:
- FIVE pair of TekoPoly cycling socks
- FIVE 3-packs of Nuun hydration tablets
- ONE Helmet Lock
- ONE Simple Strap
…and one quick notice about the Comment time stamps for your entries: Ã‚Â If you’ve never left a comment on one of our posts before, you’re comment with the answers will be queued for approval, but don’t worry…it’s time stamped, so even if it doesn’t show up right away, we’ll know when we got it and the appropriate commenter will be rewarded. Ã‚Â For the rest of the rules, scroll back to read the prior two contest posts, but here goes…
The first FIVE comments with correct answers to ALL of the questions will win a pair of TekoPoly socks and a 3-pack of Nuun. Ã‚Â The FIRST winner gets a Simple Strap, the SECOND winner gets a Helmet Lock.
On your marks, get set, GO…
Leave a comment on this post with the answers to these questions…All answers must be correct to win!
1) Which riders podiumed at the Firecracker 50 using a ByeKyle Simple Strap and where did they have them mounted on their bikes?
2) What three materials does Teko make socks out of?
3) What was our Thumbs Up rating in our review of the Teko socks?
4) What’s the tagline / slogan for The Helmet Lock?
5) What are the SIX active ingredients in Nuun?
6) What’s the newest flavor of Nuun that we’ve posted about on Bikerumor.com?