Spy Shot: 2010 Focus Carbon Fiber Hardtail
Via Focus Bike’s twitter stream and Above Category bike shop in CA. Ã‚Â Other than the obvious SRAM XX, Conti Race King and DT Swiss wheels, we don’t have any specs or info, just this ogle-licious photo.
UPDATE: A couple of astute readers have filled in some links and info in the comments section, and Focus’ U.S. PR folks have sent us the details and specs, listed after the break…
2010 Focus Raven Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Uses a number of elements found in the 2010 Izalco road frame thatÃ‚Â will be ridden by Team Milram
- Features FOCUSÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ exclusive Integrated Cable Tunnel frame designÃ‚Â which routes the rear brake and gear cables directly inside the topÃ‚Â and down tubes.
- Because it has been designed as a separate channel that sits in aÃ‚Â ridge on the outside of the top and downtubes, the Integrated CableÃ‚Â Tunnel used on Izalco & Raven frames helps to boost the frameÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ‚Â stiffness and handling while also improving brake and shiftingÃ‚Â performance.
- Tapered headtube/steerertube for enhanced stiffness and steeringÃ‚Â precision
- BB30 bottom bracket design
- Elbowed Ã¢â‚¬ËœComfortÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ rear stays which have been engineered toÃ‚Â increase the vertical compliance of the frame
- Comfort rear stays have been designed to accommodate a 2.4Ã¢â‚¬Â wideÃ‚Â rear tire
- Full carbon dropouts for decreased weight
- Post mount standard disc brake mount
- Will be available in four models (Raven Extreme, Raven Pro, RavenÃ‚Â Expert, Raven)
- Raven Extreme features RockShox SID World Cup, SRAM XX, DT Swiss XCRÃ‚Â 1350 wheelset, Continental Race King Supersonic tires
- Will be available in four sizes, SM through XL
- Will be available later this fall to riders in North America