Ritchey Starts Shipping SuperLogic Carbon Clincher Road Wheels
With the tubulars shipping since January, Ritchey has now readied the clincher version of its carbon-rimmed SuperLogic Carbon road wheelsets.
As you may recall, Ritchey one-upped their WCS platform by introducing SuperLogic as the premium component level this year. Ã‚Â These wheels are made in partnership with MacLean Quality Composites.
- Rims – Exclusive uni-directional, 100 percent high-modulus carbon
- Rear Hub – WCS V4 (24-hole, cold forged, precision bearings, alloy freehub body in Campagnolo and Shimano/SRAM configurations)
- Front Hub – WCS V3 (20-hole, cold forged, precision bearings, round flanges)
- Skewers – WCS Titanium model
- Spokes – DT bladed New Aero Light (Radial front, 2-cross rear)
- Nipples – Alloy Hex style nipples with NYLOK BLUE PATCHÃ¢â€žÂ¢ threads
- Assembly – Handbuilt at Ritchey Design California
- Estimated Weight – 1,180 grams (Tubular) and 1,420 grams (Clinchers)
The wheels are available now, MSRP is $2,850/set (Tubulars) and $3,000/set (Clinchers).