Aerocat Gets Into Mountain Bikes
AeroCat LLC, an Indiana based high performance bicycle manufacturer, is pleased to announce the availability of their new lightweight carbon fiber cross country mountain bike. The AeroCat model M450, named “Meddle” is propelling the company into the mountain bike arena complimenting and extending their offering beyond the high-end road bike market. Featuring a hard-tail carbon fiber frame construction, the M450 is specifically configured to be light, efficient, and durable.
- Monocoque 12K carbon fiber construction.
- Classic finish with natural carbon-weave and matte clear coat.
- Standard mounts for disk or caliper brake options.
- Ultra reinforced bottom bracket area to provide maximum stiffness and energy transfer from the pedals to the trail.
- Large diameter rigid down-tube provides excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Standard 68 mm English bottom bracket for compatibility with industry standard components.
- Replaceable alloy dropout hanger.
- Typical frame weight of 1450 grams.
- Available in 15, 17, 19, and 21 inch frame sizes.
- Frame MSRP $1199Ã‚Â Ã‚Â
Complete Bike Options
- Rockshox Sid Race fork
- Ritchey Pro cockpit with carbon seat post and SSM Hybrid Saddle.
- Full Shimano XT Groupset with hydraulic disk brakes.
- Shimano WH-M775 Wheelset with Hutchinson Python tubeless light tires.
- Complete bike configured with standard package MSRP $3599.
- Typical bike weight is 22 lbs with standard package.
- Custom configurations are available upon request.Ã‚Â Ã‚Â
About AeroCat, LLC:
AeroCat, LLC is based in Portland, Indiana, USA and is a manufacturer of high performance bicycle products. The company specializes in high-end carbon fiber road, triathlon, and mountain-bike bicycles. For more information visit the company’s website atÃ‚Â www.aerocatbike.com