No, not that Santa Cruz, the skateboard company. It seems like in the early days of Santa Cruz mountain bikes, people were always confusing the two. This time, it really is skateboard company as the focus as SE Bikes worked with them for an incredibly rad collaboration to celebrate the skateboard company’s 40th anniversary. Using the 29″ Big Ripper as a starting point, the Santa Cruz x SE Big Ripper is draped with the famous Screaming Hand blue, and plenty of SC touches throughout the bike.
It even comes with a limited edition skate deck as well. Check it out after the break.
SC elements are all over the bike with the Speed Wheels Face on the head tube, the 40th anniversary logo embossed on the seat, and the SC logo stamped in the rear dropout.
If all of that wasn’t enough, the bike will include 3 limited edition stickers commemorating the occasion.
You can pick one up at your local SE retailer for only $779.
- Limited Edition Retro 6061 Alloy Big Ripper Frame w/ Santa Cruz
- Screaming Hand Elements Throughout and SC Logo Stamped in Rear Dropout
- Santa Cruz x SE Screaming Hand Pads
- Santa Cruz x SE Screaming Hand Skate Deck w/ Custom logo drawn by Legendary Artist Jim Phillips
- Three unique Santa Cruz x SE Stickers included
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear Forks
- Santa Cruz 40yr Anniversary Embossed Seat
- Double Wall Rims w/ Sealed Bearing High Flange Hubs
- SE 3-pc Closed End Invisibolt Cranks w/ Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- SE Retro Stem w/ Lightweight Cutouts
- S1-E 2-Ply Retro Grip
- 28.9 lbs