Want to ride solo more, but worried a mechanical could leave you stranded? Hero kit is here to help you out of a bind. The premise behind Hero Kit is simple – pack almost everything you could need for a breakdown into a compact kit along with step by step instructions and sell it for a packaged deal to the consumer. Based on the activity and the need there are different levels of kits, every thing from $20 crash packs to the $100 Super Hero Extreme MTB kit.
The basic Hero Kit comes with everything needed to fix standard repairs such as flat tires, broken chains, loose bolts or spokes and includes a 12 function multi-tool, tire boot, spare bolts, chain links, cables, and zip ties. Everything is packed into a jersey pocket or saddle bag friendly package for $39.99.
The Basic Hero Kit contains:
- 12 Function Multi Tool w/Chain tool
- Planet Bike Tire Levers w/ tire patch kit
- 24 Page, waterproof Field Repair Instruction Manual
- 9 Speed KMC Replacement Chain Link
- 10 Speed KMC Replacement Chain Link
- Yelo Velo high-psi Tire Boot (torn tire patch)
- Frame Bolt
- Cleat Bolt
- Multi Use wipe
- Duct Tape
- Emergency Rain Poncho
- ICE (In Case of Emergency) Card
Check out the rest of the kits at Herokit.com.