A few weeks back, John Watson (of Prolly is not Probably) posted that he was looking for a waterproof photo backpack that could carry a tripod as well. Eric over at ILE took action and the two collaborated on what has become one sweet camera carrying backpack.
Head on over to the other side for images, details, and pricing.
I love bags, and backpacks are my favorite. I have tested and used many bags over the years, but I have to say, this one has peaked my interest more than any prior. I love having my camera with me, but because I don’t have a good way to carry it on the bike, I usually just rely on my iPhone or a point and shoot. This solves that. I can’t wait to get my hands on one.
* Waterproof Camera compartment with removable protective insert
* Waterproof main roll top compartment
* Large side pockets with compression straps for tripods or light stands
* Easy access notebook and and pen compartment fits 15″ laptop
* Durable 1000D Cordura, Balistic Nylon bottom, Padded back and shoulder straps
* Dimensions 12x22x8
* Handmade in California
Eric is doing the first run in black Corduar with a white vinyl liner. If you want to make this your very own, send ILE $300 and wait two weeks for delivery. For high res images hit up Prolly’s post.