Today’s the final day of the Bikerumor Summer Contest Series!
We’ve got an awesome grand prize of Ellsworth XC or AM Wheels (winner’s choice!) worth $800!
Relax, today’s contest is set up a little differently. Ã‚Â We’ll be drawing one winner randomly from ALL correct entries submitted, and you’ll be answering questions on a form rather than leaving them in the comments…so no more copy/paste antics, you gotta earn the entry into this contest!
We’ve been rolling on a set of these wheels for a bit now and they’re sweet! Ã‚Â They’re lightweight, rock solid and the rims are really wide, which aids tire footprint and overall traction. Ã‚Â The full review’s coming soon, but no need to wait to read it… here’s your chance to be rockin’ a set now!
2nd Place will win a ByeKyle Simple Strap and 3rd Place will win The Helmet Lock!
All answers must be submitted by 8pm EST today, September 2, 2009. Ã‚Â Hit ‘more’ and read the rules. Ã‚Â The link to the questions and form is at the bottom…
- All answers must be correct. Ã‚Â Entries with any incorrect answers will be disqualified…take your time, there’s no rush to be first today.
- One entry per personÃ¢â‚¬Â¦the winner’s name and email will be checked against all entries to ensure compliance, and any duplicate entries will disqualify you from winning.
- Must reside in the U.S. to win.
- If thereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s any discrepancy as to whether your answer is right, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll leave the final decision up to the manufacturer so you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t hate us if it doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go in your favor.
- You must use a valid email address to enter, thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s how weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll contact you if you win.
- Entries will be time stamped at the time the “Submit” button is pressed. Ã‚Â All entries must be in by 8:00:00pm Eastern Standard Time on September 2, 2009, to be eligible to win. Ã‚Â The first correct submission will be assigned the number “1” and each subsequent correct submission will be assigned the next successive whole number. Ã‚Â The chances of winning depend on the number of valid entries. Ã‚Â The total number of valid entries will be entered into the random number generator at random.org and the entry whose number is generated will be the winner. Ã‚Â They will have 24 hours from the time we email them to confirm their email and mailing address. If no response is received within 24 hours, a new winning number will be generated. Ã‚Â We strongly suggest adding any email address @bikerumor.com to your “safe list” to avoid having your potentially winning notification get caught up in spam and making you lose out on this sweet set of wheels.
- We’ll repeat the random number generator process to determine 2nd and 3rd place winners.
- It might take us 24 hours to actually look at all the comments and approve a winner. Ã‚Â Go for a ride, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll get to it.
- By clicking on the link below and submitting an entry into this contest, you agree to these rules and acknowledge that Bikerumor and some of all of the sponsors of these contests may add your email address to their mailing list. Ã‚Â You can always unsubscribe later.
Cool? Ã‚Â Here we go….