Innate has just released it’s new BPA-free and Phthalate-free MC2 food container with pop-up silicone (microwave safe) lid. Ã‚Â The body is stainless steel, and the lid pops up (pic after the break) to form a bowl. Ã‚Â Very cool. Ã‚Â Perfect for taking those PBJ sandwiches with you on epic rides.
Hit ‘more’ for additional specs and photo…
- Versatile design – the lid collapses flat for compact packing with a secure seal, yet pops up for use as an eating bowl.
- The pop-up bowl is microwave-safe making it ideal for daily use
- Available as complete stainless bottom/MC2 silicone upper set or as a stand-alone MC2 expanding silicone bowl
- A premium grade 304 18/8 stainless steel container that is incredibly durable, just like the classic “tiffin” designs that can be pressed into service as a secondary bowl on backcountry trips.
- MSRP: container/lid $16.00. Expandable lid only $11.00.
- Available in Light Green, True Blue and Canadian Red
- Volumes:775 ml/26 oz stainless container, silicone lid 400 ml/13.5 oz