About the Video: It’s the story of four, high school “student athlete” mountain bikers who wanted to give back for their senior project by building and repairing the singletrack they pedaled weekly. Our Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew spent a weekend helping them and their classmates learn sustainable trail work.
- We Built That – Great mountain bike projects aren’t possible without your support. Want to see more resources go to hometown trails? Give today to the IMBA Trail Fund and they’ll put your dollars toward supporting enthusiastic trail builders like this all across the U.S.
- Final Hours to Win a New Wheelset – If you haven’t done so already, complete the survey that Fairwheel Bikes put together and you’ll be entered to win your choice of road wheels. fairwheelbikes.com
- Complete Eriksen Custom Road Bike Raffle – Kent Eriksen Cycles and Shimano are partnering to give away a complete custom road bike to one lucky winner. Eriksen Cycles was recipient of top honors for both best TIG welding and Best Road Bike categories at the 2014 NAHBS. 100% of money raised from this complete bike goes directly to the TDS beneficiaries: REPS, RCR, YVSC and Partners. Visit TourDeSteamboat.com for more details and to enter.
- New Rip van Wafels Flavor – In the past few months the folks at Rip van Wafels talked to many wafel-eaters and they heard from you that their Cocoa wafel wasn’t meeting your expectations. So, their chefs have been hard at work in their test kitchen (I’ll bet that place smells wonderful) crafting a recipe replacement that better delivered on your wants. Get ready for the rich chocolate taste of the newest Rip van Wafels flavor to knock the socks off your tastebuds – Dark Chocolate Sea Salt. And, until the end of the day today, June 26th, you can get 10% off of your order at ripvanwafels.com by using the coupon code DarkChocolate10
- Tour De Peninsula, San Mateo, CA – This 24th annual Tour De Peninsula is a family-friendly fundraiser that supports the San Mateo County Parks Foundation and Bicycle Sunday. The TdP will be Sunday August 2, 2015 at Coyote Point Park in San Mateo, California. The Tour De Peninsula is a perennial highlight of the Bay Area ride calendar, offering a variety of routes to suit everyone from kids (2 to 6 miles) and first time riders (20-mile) to serious cyclists (31 / 56 / 63-mile options).
Visit supportparks.org/tdp for more information.
- Tour De Steamboat, Steamboat Springs, CO – The Tour de Steamboat will he held July 18th 2015. It is a unique multi-distances ride (25, 40 & 110 mile supported rides) that’s all for the cyclist and all for our chosen non-profit organizations. In its 12th year the Tour de Steamboat is professionally run by an all-volunteer, no paid staff event put on by the locals in Bike Town / Ski Town USA. As a result every dollar you spend goes straight to giving you the best riding experience available and to support four great non-profits in the Yampa Valley. Visit tourdesteamboat.com to register and for more information.
- Sugar Showdown – Sweetlines returns to Seattle for the 4th Annual Women’s Mountain Bike Clinic & Comp. Sweetlines, the women’s mountain bike coaching service announced the date and details for the 4th annual Sugar Showdown Seattle, a women’s ridestyle mountain bike event to be held in Issaquah, Washington, on July 4-5, 2015. Visit Sweetlines.com for more details.