- Yuba Bicycles make carrying kids fun, safe and easy because they are purpose-built for doing just that. And now, Yuba is coming to your town! Come see “What a Bicycle Can Do” at the Yuba Bicycles Power-up Bike Tour. See their Facebook page page for more information on meet-up locations and a map of the tour’s route.
- Speaking of bikes to carry your kids around, here is your chance to win a Buddy Bike or other adaptive bicycle for your special needs child. Choose the bike you want to win, submit your entry with a picture of your child with special needs along with a short explanation why your child needs an adaptive bike and get 50 nominations by MARCH 4 to be entered in the drawing to win. Contest begins February 10th so Click Here to Enter or Donate.
- This is your last reminder that registration for the TD Five Boro Bike Tour (the world’s biggest charitable bike ride) opens on January 20th. Mark your calendars so you don’t miss out! The Tour itself is May 3rd and is an amazing way to see New York. Visit www.bike.nyc for more information.
- Showers Pass is very pleased to announce that it has signed on as an annual sponsor of the nonprofit National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Showers Pass president Kyle Ranson saw the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis firsthand as he watched a 20-year-old friend suffer from the disease. Bike MS is for cyclists of all abilities and anyone seeking a personal challenge and a world free of multiple sclerosis.
- KEEN Unveils New Season of KEEN Effect Program – After its successful inaugural season of the 2014 KEEN Effect, the company is announcing its second year of the KEEN Effect program to support non-profits globally. For 2015, the KEEN Effect II will award 10 grants to non-profits around the world. To learn more about the KEEN Effect II, please check out: keeneffect.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re a bicycle brand, component brand or bike shop and want to be included in our LINKS LIST pages, please check to see if you’re there and if not, use the Submit Tips form to send us your brand name, phone and website. For Bike shops, include your city and state.
Lots more below…