First Look: Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland Bike
Trek Gorges on Fatter Tires with All New Mid Fat Stache and New 26×5″ and 27.5×4″ Wheeled Farley Fat Bikes
After all the buzz around wider boost hubs leading up to Sea Otter, we weren’t surprised to see…
Mavic Honors 20 years of Crossmax with Pro LTD WTS, Clothes, and Gear
Don’t compromise, ride Crossmax. That’s the slogan Mavic has been using for nearly 20 years since the very…
SOC15: SRAM 1x drivetrains head to the road with new Force & Rival single chainring groups
SRAM’s taken their 1x drivetrains to the road with new Force 1 and Rival 1 groups. Essentially an…
All-New Rotor INpower hides power meter tech inside crank spindle
Last year, in the true spirit of one-off show bikes, Rocky Mountain created a stunning hand built concept they…
Exclusive! Chris Currie’s all-new full suspension design is unlike anything you’ve ever seen
The Rotor INPower is a clever new take on the crank-based power meter that puts all of the…
Editor’s Note: Chris Currie has been in the industry for years, many of which he’s spent quietly designing,…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Pieces
- As Windham Mountain Ski Resort, NY, is hosting this weekends’ UCI Mountain Bike World Cup, they’re announcing that they will be opening a lift-served mountain bike park for 2015.
- Registration is now open for the Nov. 1st Bookwalter Binge Charity Gran Fondo sponsored by the Asheville Bicycle Racing Club and benefitting Trips For Kids of WNC.
- I Bike Daily is now offering cycling tours in the San Francisco Bay area. Multiple distances are available on these fully supported rides.
- PowerBar has announced two new flavors of it’s PowerBar ProteinPlus bar: Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Cookie; as well as an improved Chocolate Brownie flavor.
- The Rapha Summer Sale is on with up to 50% off their cycling gear including some long sleeve items and bags.
- Looking for a stylish tote bag to carry your bicycle helmet after your commute? Henry Liz will have some offerings available soon.
- And there’s this: Self Protection On A Cycle - How You May Best Protect Yourself When Attacked By Modern Highwaymen.