Peacock Groove’s Erik Noren is The Cycling Industry’s Misunderstood Artist
Ibis Mojo HD Completely Revamped – Longer, Lower, Slacker and So Much More Enduro!
The all-new, third generation Ibis Mojo HD3 takes the enduro scene to heart with a totally new frame…
Factory Tour: Inside the SR Suntour Headquarters in Taiwan
Admittedly, most cyclists’ thoughts probably turn to inexpensive forks when you mention SR Suntour, and that’s a shame….
Just In: Zipp 202 Firecrest Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset
According to Zipp, it was the need for better braking in cyclocross that inspired the creation of their…
Hands On: American Classic Argent Tubeless Road/CX Disc Brake Wheels
Erik Noren is a creative genius. Spend 15 minutes with him, and you will see and hear the…
Spotted! Prototype TRP Hylex 11 Speed Di2 Compatible Shifters and Hydraulic Brakes
Ask most serious cross racers what equipment they’re running and disc brakes are becoming much more prevalent. But…
In early 2012 when disc brakes were really coming on strong for road and cross, TRP was working…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Pieces
- As Windham Mountain Ski Resort, NY, is hosting this weekends’ UCI Mountain Bike World Cup, they’re announcing that they will be opening a lift-served mountain bike park for 2015.
- Registration is now open for the Nov. 1st Bookwalter Binge Charity Gran Fondo sponsored by the Asheville Bicycle Racing Club and benefitting Trips For Kids of WNC.
- I Bike Daily is now offering cycling tours in the San Francisco Bay area. Multiple distances are available on these fully supported rides.
- PowerBar has announced two new flavors of it’s PowerBar ProteinPlus bar: Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Cookie; as well as an improved Chocolate Brownie flavor.
- The Rapha Summer Sale is on with up to 50% off their cycling gear including some long sleeve items and bags.
- Looking for a stylish tote bag to carry your bicycle helmet after your commute? Henry Liz will have some offerings available soon.
- And there’s this: Self Protection On A Cycle - How You May Best Protect Yourself When Attacked By Modern Highwaymen.