Home Workshop Series – Part 3: Basic Tools & Kits To Start Working On Your Bike
Need Winter Cycling Gloves? The Answer Sleestak 3 In 1 Mitts Are Severely Underrated
I would assume that if you asked most cyclists why they don’t ride more in the winter, the…
Startup Alto Velo’s R-Symmetric Design Promises Drastically Stiffer, Stronger Wheels
It’s a fun idiom to say someone has reinvented the wheel. It’s even more fun when someone actually…
Just In: Bontrager Jackalope Wheels and Hodag Tires Add Tubeless Fat Bike Options
Just like your typical mountain bike, when it comes to fat bikes tubeless tires have a lot to…
Specialized patents cobble gobbling suspension road, cyclocross fork
Now, we start to dig into tools. Probably the most needed item in your home workshop, and the…
Long Term Review: Trek Domane Classics Edition
After introducing the COBL GOBL-R (now simply referred to CG-R) micro-suspension seatpost on their 2013 Roubaix, Specialized could…
As far as I’m aware, this is the first time I’ve ever been sent a bike for review…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Pieces
- As Windham Mountain Ski Resort, NY, is hosting this weekends’ UCI Mountain Bike World Cup, they’re announcing that they will be opening a lift-served mountain bike park for 2015.
- Registration is now open for the Nov. 1st Bookwalter Binge Charity Gran Fondo sponsored by the Asheville Bicycle Racing Club and benefitting Trips For Kids of WNC.
- I Bike Daily is now offering cycling tours in the San Francisco Bay area. Multiple distances are available on these fully supported rides.
- PowerBar has announced two new flavors of it’s PowerBar ProteinPlus bar: Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Cookie; as well as an improved Chocolate Brownie flavor.
- The Rapha Summer Sale is on with up to 50% off their cycling gear including some long sleeve items and bags.
- Looking for a stylish tote bag to carry your bicycle helmet after your commute? Henry Liz will have some offerings available soon.
- And there’s this: Self Protection On A Cycle - How You May Best Protect Yourself When Attacked By Modern Highwaymen.