2016 Merida Scultura claims to be “lightest production road bike in the world”
Review: Magura’s Mighty MT7 4 Piston Hydraulic Brakes
It’s been a while since the Gustav M was the heavy weight king of the Magura line up….
Downtubes Store more than Bottles with Redesigned Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 650b and 29
Of all of the bikes in the Specialized line up, the Stumpjumper is perhaps the most well known….
All-new Trek Emonda ALR takes lightweight frame tech to alloy models
When Trek announced their Emonda carbon road bike line, they backed up their “world’s lightest” claims with an…
#BIKESTARTUP: Investor-less fundraising – why you MUST launch your product on Kickstarter
First teased at the Amstel Gold Race earlier this year, the all-new 2016 Merida Scultura becomes their premium…
Interview / Factory Tour: Zen Fabrications with David Woronets
#BIKESTARTUP is a scrappy, in-the-trenches guide designed to turn your idea into a full-fledged bike business. We’ve covered…
David Woronets joined the industry in a way a lot of ex-elite racers have: he needed a winter…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Pieces
- As Windham Mountain Ski Resort, NY, is hosting this weekends’ UCI Mountain Bike World Cup, they’re announcing that they will be opening a lift-served mountain bike park for 2015.
- Registration is now open for the Nov. 1st Bookwalter Binge Charity Gran Fondo sponsored by the Asheville Bicycle Racing Club and benefitting Trips For Kids of WNC.
- I Bike Daily is now offering cycling tours in the San Francisco Bay area. Multiple distances are available on these fully supported rides.
- PowerBar has announced two new flavors of it’s PowerBar ProteinPlus bar: Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Cookie; as well as an improved Chocolate Brownie flavor.
- The Rapha Summer Sale is on with up to 50% off their cycling gear including some long sleeve items and bags.
- Looking for a stylish tote bag to carry your bicycle helmet after your commute? Henry Liz will have some offerings available soon.
- And there’s this: Self Protection On A Cycle – How You May Best Protect Yourself When Attacked By Modern Highwaymen.