Secret Shimano Di2 Button Will Soon Control Your Cycling Computer…Maybe Shocks, Too?
Review: Rolf Ares4 Disc Brake, Carbon Fiber Road Bike Wheels
After beating the snot out of their Ralos CXC carbon 29er wheels last summer and riding away very impressed…
Review: Race Face Turbine Cinch Cranks – From Enduro to Fat Bikes, There’s a Spindle for That
First introduced on the Next SL carbon crankset, the Race Face Cinch crankset interface promised a revolution in…
Review: Ergon GE1 Grips and SME3 Pro Carbon Saddle
Years ago when Ergon grips started showing up on the rigs of all the local endurance racers, I…
Interview: Dave Weagle Explains How He Keeps Making Suspension Better
Earlier this year, Shimano’s D-Fly wireless transmitter plugged into the Di2 system to wirelessly send information to an ANT+ cycling computer…
Long Term Review: Ibis Ripley Is A Solid Cross Country & Trail 29er
Following Ibis’ recent release of the all-new Mojo HD3, which uses a fifth generation dw-link suspension design, I…
The Ripley might be one of the most anticipated bikes in recent memory, first being leaked at Eurobike…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Pieces
- As Windham Mountain Ski Resort, NY, is hosting this weekends’ UCI Mountain Bike World Cup, they’re announcing that they will be opening a lift-served mountain bike park for 2015.
- Registration is now open for the Nov. 1st Bookwalter Binge Charity Gran Fondo sponsored by the Asheville Bicycle Racing Club and benefitting Trips For Kids of WNC.
- I Bike Daily is now offering cycling tours in the San Francisco Bay area. Multiple distances are available on these fully supported rides.
- PowerBar has announced two new flavors of it’s PowerBar ProteinPlus bar: Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Cookie; as well as an improved Chocolate Brownie flavor.
- The Rapha Summer Sale is on with up to 50% off their cycling gear including some long sleeve items and bags.
- Looking for a stylish tote bag to carry your bicycle helmet after your commute? Henry Liz will have some offerings available soon.
- And there’s this: Self Protection On A Cycle - How You May Best Protect Yourself When Attacked By Modern Highwaymen.