Review: Fuji’s Elite XC Racer – The SLM 29 1.1
Just In: Bontrager TLR Flash Charger Floor Pump Skips the Compressor for Tubeless Tires
Even as bicycle tires trend towards tubeless for mountain, road, and now cyclocross, seating tires still remains a…
EB14: Argon 18 Unveils Nitrogen Aero Road, E118 Next Tri & Krypton XRoad – Plus Possible New Dura-Ace Di2? (UPDATED)
Argon 18 has been rather busy, bringing about new bikes for all the hot pavement categories -adventure road,…
IB14: 13 is the New 12, Phil Wood Shows off 1×13 Drivetrain
How do you make a splash in a world gone mad with addition cogs on the cassette? Add…
EB14: Schwalbe Pumps up Procore Dual Chamber System On All Rims, Jumbo Jim 4.8″ Fatbike Tire, Actual weights, more
Since the 1970’s, Fuji has been a mainstay brand in the US cycling scene. The American owned, Japanese…
SRM’s All New PC8 – Production Announced @ USA Pro Challenge
At trade shows everyone seems to ask the same question – have you seen anything cool? Most of…
Last week’s USA Pro Cycling Challenge may be over, but the product news continues. SRM chose the Colorado…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Pieces
- As Windham Mountain Ski Resort, NY, is hosting this weekends’ UCI Mountain Bike World Cup, they’re announcing that they will be opening a lift-served mountain bike park for 2015.
- Registration is now open for the Nov. 1st Bookwalter Binge Charity Gran Fondo sponsored by the Asheville Bicycle Racing Club and benefitting Trips For Kids of WNC.
- I Bike Daily is now offering cycling tours in the San Francisco Bay area. Multiple distances are available on these fully supported rides.
- PowerBar has announced two new flavors of it’s PowerBar ProteinPlus bar: Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Cookie; as well as an improved Chocolate Brownie flavor.
- The Rapha Summer Sale is on with up to 50% off their cycling gear including some long sleeve items and bags.
- Looking for a stylish tote bag to carry your bicycle helmet after your commute? Henry Liz will have some offerings available soon.
- And there’s this: Self Protection On A Cycle - How You May Best Protect Yourself When Attacked By Modern Highwaymen.