PBE15: More on the new T47 BB from White Industries, Enduro, and Paragon Machine Works
Reeb Donkadonk Gets Fatter for the Holidays, Offers New 190mm fat bike frame to fit Vee 2XL 5″ Tire
Fat just isn’t fat enough? Then it’s time to check out the Snowshoe 2XL fat bike tire from…
#RideTogether, a Fresh Look from Boardman’s Elite Endurance Road Range
We were in London last week meeting with Chris Boardman himself, his bike company’s director Andy Smallwood, and…
Review: Northwave Extreme XC mountain bike shoes are light, fast & perfect for cyclocross
A few years back, I tested the Northwave Extreme road bike shoes and liked them…still ride ’em, in fact….
Industry launches new, larger threaded T47 bottom bracket standard – say goodbye to PressFit!
If you missed the big news on Thursday, there’s a new bottom bracket standard in town. Now before…
Mega Roundup #1 – Random Tradeshow Bikes from Europe & beyond
An idea has been floating around some of the smaller industry players for about a year now. Brands…
Now that we’ve gotten (most of) our important fall tradeshow coverage posted, our attention turns to the weird,…
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Pieces
- As Windham Mountain Ski Resort, NY, is hosting this weekends’ UCI Mountain Bike World Cup, they’re announcing that they will be opening a lift-served mountain bike park for 2015.
- Registration is now open for the Nov. 1st Bookwalter Binge Charity Gran Fondo sponsored by the Asheville Bicycle Racing Club and benefitting Trips For Kids of WNC.
- I Bike Daily is now offering cycling tours in the San Francisco Bay area. Multiple distances are available on these fully supported rides.
- PowerBar has announced two new flavors of it’s PowerBar ProteinPlus bar: Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Cookie; as well as an improved Chocolate Brownie flavor.
- The Rapha Summer Sale is on with up to 50% off their cycling gear including some long sleeve items and bags.
- Looking for a stylish tote bag to carry your bicycle helmet after your commute? Henry Liz will have some offerings available soon.
- And there’s this: Self Protection On A Cycle – How You May Best Protect Yourself When Attacked By Modern Highwaymen.