Pee Wee’s Big Adventure Bicycle Up For Sale on eBay – Auction Ends Today!

Pee Wees Big Adventure Bicycle for sale on eBay

Pee Wee Herman may not have been willing to sell his bike for “all the money in the world”, but the current owner is. Willing to pony up more than $25,000? Then head over to the eBay auction site quickly and make your own bid. Then it’s all sparklers, rocket boosts and smoke screens for you! Auction closes in about 9 hours (as of this post) at about 5:48pm PST.

The bike’s reportedly in pieces, but all pieces are there and it comes with a signed photo of actor Paul Ruebens, a photo of him signing the photo, a letter of authenticity and the original spec sheets from Warner Bros for the red cargo boxes on the bike.

Now all you’ll have to do is build its secret hiding place…

Comments

stale_ale - 03/06/14 - 11:16am

“It belongs in a museum!”

J Train - 03/06/14 - 12:49pm

I just don’t understand the fascination with Paul Ruebens and the Pee-Wee franchise. There’s a rather dark cloud around it all (read: around him), in my opinion.

Chad - 03/06/14 - 1:14pm

Dear J Train,
Paul Ruebens as PeeWee character stands for it’s ok to be nerdy/giddy/fun–just be yourself! People might slam Paul for what he did off screen but what he did onscreen is a tour de force (and the dream of winning the actual tour).
Great line from the movie—”I don’t make monkeys, I trade ‘em!”.
Movies, tv show and a ton of world wide fans equals Paul having quite the cultural impact.
Life is but a game and when he is gone he will be remembered, is not that a point in life?
Chad

Lisa C - 03/06/14 - 1:19pm

Ah, the only quote you posted, you butchered. It’s “I don’t make monkeys, I just train ‘em!”

Justin! - 03/06/14 - 5:11pm

Pee Wee is totally awesome – what an amazing character to have grown up with. I’m glad that such a weird character was there to entertain me in such a wonderful, creative, zany and bizarre way. I must have watched Pee Wee’s Big Adventure a thousand times.

I’ll stand behind Pee Wee and Paul Ruebens no matter what!

j - 03/06/14 - 5:48pm

Justin! – you’re certainly safer standing behind him then in front of him that’s for damn sure

ginsu - 03/07/14 - 3:11am

Best Paul Rubens moment is when he showed up on the MTV MVA show later that year and started out with “Heard any good jokes lately?” That’s how you deal with that kinda publicity!

Champs - 03/07/14 - 5:02am

Uh, the Big Adventure is “The story of a rebel and his bike”. If you have a problem with that, you just wouldn’t understand.

DaleC - 03/07/14 - 11:46am

That’s how my bike makes me feel.