They say to understand it, you have to experience it. Campagnolo is known for making some of the most lust worthy bicycle parts around, but they also claim to produce passion. Passion for cycling, roads, Italy, everything that makes riding great. To offer the chance for others to appreciate what fails to be described, Campagnolo introduced the Campagnolo Experience in 2013 to coincide with their 80th anniversary. Now, Campagnolo has announced that the 2013 edition will be one of many, with the 2014 edition already taking shape.
Get the details after the break.
In partnership with Thomson Bike Tours, the 2014 Campagnolo Experience includes a chance to ride the Campagnolo Gran Fondo in Rome on Sunday, October 13 2014. The ride will include a VIP guided tour of the Campy factory as well as the opportunity to rub elbows with staff and “cycling celebrities.” The 2,995 euros per person includes 7 nights in mostly 4 star hotels, VIP dinner in Vincenza, and more. Advanced registration is starting now.
What’s Included (from Thomson Bike Tours’ site):
- Free entry into the Gran Fondo ROMA Campagnolo (front row start position)
- VIP Dinner in Rome hosted by Campagnolo on October 12
- Guided VIP Tour of the Campagnolo Factory in Vicenza
- VIP Dinner in Vicenza hosted by Campagnolo on October 18
- Meet cycling celebrities, free gifts & lots of other surprises provided by Campagnolo
- 8 days / 7 nights fully accompanied trip
- All accommodations (4-star and 1 night in a 3-star hotel)
- All breakfasts
- All dinners
- 2 lunches
- Pick-up at Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Drop-off at Venice Marco Polo Airport
- All ground transportation
- All luggage transfer
- Services of our expert guides
- Experienced mechanic
- Support vehicles
- Thomson Bike Tours maps, cue sheets and elevation profiles
- Travel and personal insurance
- Additional hotel expenses i.e. phone charges, mini-bar, gratuities