Bikerumor Pic Of The Day: Cape Town On A Perfect Day

bikerumor pic of the day cape town south africa

Photo submitted by Ian, “Thinking of you guys in the Northern Hemisphere!”

We always love to see your photos and would like to show them to the world here on the Pic Of The Day. Send in your photo with a brief description here.

Comments

ChainsNotBelts - 12/19/13 - 10:26am

Someone, please tell me where I can find that bottle cage and / or mount? Thank you

M.A. - 12/19/13 - 11:05am

LOL, I was just looking at that photo and thought the same thing.

Ck - 12/19/13 - 11:09am

Specialized sells it on their website in the bottle cage section. They’re just generically listed as “MTB Rear Cage Mount”.

Nick S - 12/19/13 - 1:35pm

Used this mount on my Spec. Epic as well, a great ‘dry/summer weather’ option for sure.

mateo - 12/19/13 - 2:26pm

Minoura and Topeak both make cage mounts that attach to seatposts.

Chuck Dick - 12/19/13 - 2:44pm

Their Z-Cage II is much better. You pull the bottle out of the side instead of top. You have to buy either the Right- or Left-handed version, but it’s much better. (And if you run two cages, don’t overlook the fact that you need to buy two of the SAME orientations. My buddy bought one of each, thinking that the seat tube cage needed to be reversed. He over-thinked that by 180-degrees, as it’s already reversed when you mount it.)

And obviously this guy isn’t from Northern California. We’re getting the same weather now. In fact, my snowboard is still tucked away somewhere, and my mountain bikes are working full time.