Wanna see what you can do with the same bike as three-time World Champion downhiller Greg Minaar? If you act fast, you could do just that.
Santa Cruz has released 25 replica V10 complete with hometown paint scheme, all built on the same stock V10 frame he used to win the finals in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa, in September. Build spec mirrors his sponsorship deals, with custom 808mm wide ENVE MinaarBar, shortened Shimano cassette, Burgtec stem and more from Chris King, Gamut and Maxxis.
Two of them were spoken for at the brand’s Christmas party, the other 23 are en route to shops and distributors. Ready to send your savings downhill just as fast Minaar falls through the trail? Drop in and see what $11,000 gets you, then contact your local Santa Cruz dealer and have them order it up before they’re all gone…
- Available: S, M, L & XL
- 7.9 lb (3.6 kg) M size with Fox DHX RC4 shock with 9.5” x 3.0” steel coil
- 10” (25.4cm) to 8.5” (21.6cm) of adjustable travel
- Custom South African decal set
- Molded rubber swingarm and downtube protectors
- Integrated fork bumpers with cable guide
- Carbon upper link – increased stiffness
- Forged aluminum lower link with recessed grease ports
- Collet axle pivots – lock in place without pinch bolts
- Direct mount rear derailleur hanger
- Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts
- Co-molded aluminum hardware on upper pivot and bottom bracket – no bonding
- Chris King headset and hubs, with 157mm rear axle spacing for easier wheel installation.
- ENVE carbon 808mm wide Special Edition Minnaarbar handlebar and ENVE carbon seat post
- Burgtec direct-mount stem
- Shimano Saint 165mm cranks with 36T front chain ring
- 7-speed 11-19 cassette
- Shimano Saint brakes with 203mm rotors front & rear
- WTB custom Minnaar Silverado saddle
- Gamut P38 chain device
- Marsh Guard front fender
- Replica number plate
The bikes also come with a replica race jersey and number plate.