New Light & Motion GoBe Anywhere Light System

Light & Motion GOBE

Whether cycling is your all consuming passion or you just love the outdoors, the new Light & Motion GOBE light system can light up your way. The compact light weighs 160 grams, has 6 different light heads, and a wide range of accessories to make it compatible for anything from bike rides to scuba dives. Light & Motion GOBE Lights

The light is submersible up to 120 meters and each of the interchangeable light heads offer a different color tone or beam pattern for optimum lighting in a wide range of conditions. Depending on the setting, run times are claimed to be up to 54 hours!┬áThe system is both air or water cooled, depending on it’s environment, and is capable or producing up to 700 lumins.

Head over to Light & Motion for more info.

Comments

dwiz - 10/24/13 - 11:13pm

fL-1 baby. Light n motion seem to be a hit so far

xcgeek - 10/25/13 - 12:41am

american made FOR THE WIN

Collin - 10/25/13 - 6:37am

@xcgeek, my last light and motion stopped charging after like 4 uses. I got the thing on super clearance, so I wasn’t so bummed, but still. My magicshine has been going strong for 3 years.

NASH - 10/25/13 - 6:39am

120 meters, so those O ring seals can take around 12 bar of pressure? I have my doubts, why not be honest and just say 60 meters as no recreational diver is going to be around the 100 meter depth anyhow.

Pete - 10/25/13 - 8:11am

@Collin I would contact L&M. We have always had great feedback from them re: warranty issues.

Nick - 10/25/13 - 9:24am

Light and motion also makes diving lights, recreational as well as professional I believe. They also have a pretty awesome setup for testing lumens. 100 meters is a hefty depth for sure, but everything I’ve seen from them would not lead me to doubt their claims.

wako29 - 10/25/13 - 9:29am

@Collin: Yes I completely agree with Pete. In my experience in consistently using three of their products (Seca 900, Vis 360, Vis 360+), L&M has had extremely good quality stuff. The one time I had an issue where the button broke on my Vis360 (mind you, I used this thing nearly every day for 3+ years and still use it for bar cruising), it was about a year outside warranty but they told me to ship it in anyways and they fixed it for free. I cannot recommend these guys enough and yes I’ll probably be picking up this little guy too for camping/hiking