Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Pieces
- The Three Peaks UltraCross race is this Sunday, Sept. 22nd, starting at the Pinnacle Inn Resort in Beach Mountain, NC. Fifty five mile and 35 mile distance options available, with poolside after party sponsored by Blowing Rock Brewing Co. Online registration is closed, but you can still register to ride on the morning of the event.
- Located between Seattle and Portland, the Castle Rock Bike Park will be hosting a family fun day and BBQ this weekend, Saturday, Sept. 21st.
- Registration for the 12th Annual Kid Inlet Challenge is open with registration fees 50% off through October 1st. The December 7th ride offers distances from Century, Metric Century, Half-Metric, and Beach Cruiser (15 miles) along A1A through Broward County, Florida.
- Registration for the 6 Hours of Warrior Creek will open November 2nd at 9am EST for the April 5th race. Mark your calendar!
- …and don’t forget about the October 26th Wilkes 100k MTB Race offered by the same folks who put on the 6HoWC, spots are still available!
- The National Interscholastic Cycling Association (NICA) has announced that it has added the great state of Georgia to it’s high school cycling programs.
Photo submitted by Thomas Leveille.