Levi’s Commuter Bike Shop To Visit Big Cycling Cities Near You

Ready to go to work? Levi’s is preparing to help you get it done with the aid of their traveling commuter bike shop. Levi’s has been refining their commuter line up since its introduction, and is now looking to help you dial in your ride with free tailoring, bike tune-ups, repairs, a bike valet and wash. Embarking on a 6 city tour for the month of August, Levi’s will have expert mechanics and custom tailors on hand to help make your commute that little bit easier. There will also be live concerts and gold sprints, ensuring a good time for all even if your bike and gear are all ready dialed. Best of all, is it’s all for free!

Check out the list of cities and dates, next.

LEVIS_BikeShop2013-tourinvite_WIP

Go here to RSVP, or check it out on Facebook or Twitter.

Comments

Jason - 07/30/13 - 1:45pm

don’t those cities already have bike shops? although they are probably sorely lacking in free service bike shops. also, nothing says bike commuting like “tailored clothing”

AlanM - 07/30/13 - 2:29pm

Why pay for something and support the community when a big company is giving it away?

Deer - 07/30/13 - 2:34pm

Levi’s jumped into BMX a few years ago only to pull out in the blink of an eye, I will try to attend the one in MPLS

thejonpalmer - 07/30/13 - 2:39pm

I think it’s that those cities possibly have the biggest bike commuter population.

MeroMasta - 07/31/13 - 11:33am

The tailor part got my attention.

I’ve tried their jeans a few times and they’re always too tight on the legs. Actually, I don’t think I’ve ever tried a pair of cycling specific jeans/pants that haven’t been too tight on the legs/butt. They seem to design the jeans for skinny leg cyclists. What about us guys that have thicker, muscular legs?

JimmyZ - 08/01/13 - 12:22am

MetroMasta, I must report you to the fashion police

MeroMasta - 08/02/13 - 10:34am

@JimmyZ LOL

If I’m being reported for wanting pants that won’t feel like they’ll rip when I get off the saddle… take me to the slammer! lol