As a company that got their start 25 years ago with the Locker Bag, a bag designed to keep people organized on the way to the gym, OGIO knows their way around sports duffels. Since then, OGIO has expanded into bags for just about anything including moto, golf, travel, and now endurance. The Endurance series and the flagship 9.0 are geared towards athletes that take after its namesake – cyclists, triathletes, runners, swimmers, anyone who needs a bag for transportation of workout gear, clothing, nutrition, and anything else needed. OGIO is now in a sponsorship agreement with team Jamis Hagens Bermen and TOC hardman Janier Acevedo after he won stage 2 in the brutal heat at the top of the tramway.
The team is reportedly loving the Endurance 9.0, which you can check out after the break.
The 9.0 measures 12″ H x 12.5″ W x 27″ D and is built from 600D Poly, 420D diamond rip-stop, 300D Poly diamond rip-stop nylon for durability. Like most good gear bags it features ample ventilation for wet/sweaty clothes either in the wet/dry pocket or in the shoe compartment.
- High-Tensile strength, durable, lightweight construction
- Crush resistant molded EVA lockable armored pocket
- Molded EVA “Tech Vault” protective electronics interior pocket
- H20 resistant wet/dry clothes storage compartment
- 360° air flow ventilation gusset in wet/dry compartment
- Fully adjustable ventilated pack style shoulder straps with ventilated back panel padding
- Ventilated shoe compartment (holds two pairs)
- Expandable Lycra helmet storage interior pocket
- Changing mat storage compartment
- Nutrition specific organization panel
- Large main compartment with additional end storage pocket
- Two insulated hydration bottle pockets
- Transparent race day/work out check list sleeve
- Staging area hanger clip
- Hide away interior zippered pocket for valuables
- Durable abrasion resistant base
- High visibility liner
If you’re looking for something a little cheaper or smaller, make sure to check out the rest of the Endurance collection.