Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Pieces
- Ritte van Vlaanderen Bicycles is growing their online presence with an announcement that Speedgoat Bicycles will be the exclusive online retailer for their carbon road, CX (above) and TT bikes.
- Renold Yip, handcrafter of bikes, has announced that he’s got a new YiPsan t shirt design for sale. Picture after the break.
- Shebeest has their Spring 2013 line up and are taking pre-orders from retailers now. Ladies, if you like their designs, ask your LBS to carry their line.
- Pinkbike is announcing the 2012 Rocky Mountain Photo of the Year Powered by SRAM photography contest. Last year’s contest was so successful they’re doing it again – and this time with $10,000 in cash prizes and $25,000 in schwag. Winner also receives a complete Rocky Mountain Altitude 970 MSL fully decked out in SRAM XX1. Get the details here.
- Zoic is having their annual warehouse sale at their San Diego HQ on Wednesday, November 7th, from 12-6pm. This sale will be an event with a food truck from 4-6pm, and a night ride after the sale at 6:30. Get up to 70% off merch and an extra 10% off if you ride your bike to the sale. Address here.
- Revolights is now taking orders for their unique wheel lights for Pre-Christmas delivery.
- Clif Blok‘s unique (for the category) Chocolate Cherry flavor is now available in stores nationwide. The flavor is close to their regular Black Cherry, but with a hint of dark chocolate and 50mg of caffeine per three-block serving. Product photo after the break.
- Tired of all the Lance Armstrong business? No? Here’s an amusing take on it by the Fluffington Post.
From Renold: “We have a new t shirt that just arrived, the RENOLD 852 tee. This design has been in my head for quite a while and it is now done and brings me a smile. It is a self-centric cheeky twist to an iconic label from a certain bicycle tubing company. Most of you would recognize my first name sounds just like that company, but with a little different spelling. 852 is the area code of my birthplace and a digit apart from the iconic label and I feel there must be a reason why I am building bikes, some with their tubings too!”
ClifBloks new Chocolate Cherry flavor: